4/17 Do Lou amps 359+4 233

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa and Do Lou (GA), Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68766

Hi all well Do Lou has not seen the vet as of yet for his many bumps/growths I ended up being sick on monday so we are going in either tomorrow or friday ( the 2 days his vet sees patients) he did get a allergy bath on sunday and otherwise seems to be feeling well with all P's in place this tuesday morning ;-)

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. sorry to hear you got sick .. I hope the vetty visit goes well for you and do lou .. do lou, how about coming down just a wee bit more to the blue floor?? Have a great day guys!

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Hi Lisa, I hope you're feeling better. Ugh on being sick, no fun. I hope the bumps turn out to be just a little allergy and nothing more serious.
    Liz

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Glad to see you--Paws & Fingers crossed for DL to be in great health after his vetty visit!
    Hugs & love from us!

5. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Very nice slide down from the 359.

Lisa, I'm so sorry you have been feeling sick and I hope you feel better soon. Good luck at the vetty visit and I'm glad to hear Do Lou is feeling a little better after his bath. Simon suffers so much from allergies. It is strange how some cats are just not affected at all but poor Simon and Do Lou must have very delicate bodies and react strongly to allergens.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

I hope you are feeling better, Lisa. Good luck on the vetty visit too, poor DL, I hope they can find a longer lasting treatment.

7. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

punkin's got a couple of lumps too - the vet thinks one is a sebaceous cyst and the other is a fluid type of cyst. i hope do lou's are nothing important.

glad you're feeling better today, lisa! nice to hear you feeling better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.