4/17 Zener PMPS 153;+1 191;+2 179;+4 236

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Today
    4/17/12 Zener
    AMPS 230, 18th cycle @1.25u, 2/3PP, 1/8 zantac, 1/4 ondansetron, 1.2oz 9%, 1/32t miralax
    +1 232, 0.5oz 9%, 7 drops kidney liquid

Zener is feeling fine this morning. He's done a little yard patrol, had a couple of picnics, and is now napping on his pad in the coldest corner of the living room. :lol: :lol: We are a little behind the normal schedule because of the stall last night and Tillie was not happy about that. All is forgiven now after her yogurt.

Ann: I stayed up a little later than normal which makes it hard to get to sleep.
    Roni: I hope Zener and Moonie aren't comparing notes on working the bean.
    Julie: Zener doesn't like it when someone leaves, that's for sure. Anne's suitcase escaped unscathed this time but she was very careful.
    Serryn: The AC said Zener has a great sense of humor and that he laughs at himself quite often.

Thinking of Tena and CD and happy for Harley's gift of a few more days with Lyresa and DH. Hugs to them. I'm glad to see Rusty is improving. Healing vines to others who are ailing. Happy Tuesday LL!
    Liz, BIC

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Zener AMPS 230;+1 232

Hi guys .. sounds like zener has had a pretty good morning! Talk about a flat yellow cycle .. you know what that usually means :D Best to get some cat naps in today! Have a great day guys!

3. Anne & Zener GA

Re: 4/17 Zener AMPS 230;+1 232;+2.5 178;+3.5 143;+5 90

Crazy cat. Where did he get the idea for mid-cycle diving???
    Liz

4. Pip & Rupert

Pip & Rupert Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Zener AMPS 230;+1 232;+2.5 178;+3.5 143;+5 90;+5.5

some nice swooping there Zener!!! don't get too carried away!

5. Anne & Zener GA

Re: 4/17 Zener PMPS 153

PMPS 153, 19th cycle @1.25u, 2/3 PP, 1/4 ondansetron, 1/8 Zantac, 1.2oz 10%, 1/16t miralax

Shot about 20 mins earlier tonight to get back to the regular schedule after the stall last night. Zener is doing fine, I think. He ate Tillie's chicken florentine at his picnic table. He just came by chasing her. It's a beautiful evening and they were out in the yard. I hope they didn't come inside just to use the LB, those little rascals.

Devon: No time for cat naps today. I had to ask a colleague to collect the exams so I could dash home to test again at +7.5. Luckily he was surfing.

Pip: I have to admit that Rupert is my prime suspect on the dizzy diving... :lol: :lol:

Have a nice evening, everyone.
    Liz

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Mannie! Stop coaching the kitties!
    It sounds like a nice day for Zener - good start doing all the things Zener likes. I love his picnics. :D :D LOL on coming inside for the LB - well... that definitely is so Mannie! Enjoy your evening. It sounds like a very enjoyable one.

7. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

love the report from the AC - could anything be nicer than hearing that your cat thinks he has a good sense of humor and laughs at himself often?! that is just too funny. now i'm going to picture zener with human teeth and a human laugh! :D :lol: yup, just like that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i looked again at punkin's video - yes, that's as closed as his pupils get right now. almost there, but not quite. compared to september when they were completely open all the time, this is pretty darned good. thanks for noticing, that was encouraging to hear.

maybe zener is developing a +6 traditional nadir. :shock: maybe, just maybe, he read the stickies! ;-)

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/17 Zener PMPS 153;+1 191;+2 179

Nice to see Zener doing so well and hope you are holding up as BIC, Liz!

Hope Anne is having lots of fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.