4/26 Rusty PMPS 123, +4.5 106

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69531

Good Morning, Everyone,

The sun is actually out this morning. Rain is expected again this afternoon, so we will be sure to get out for a long walk before that happens. Then 1 more day of snow and rain and the weekend is supposed to be sunny!!! Rusty will be so happy.

Rusty was raring to go this morning. He was eating his nighttime food when we got up, but apparently had just eaten it, so it didn't skew his AMPS number. He charged downstairs and hopped up on his testing site. I am very happy to see a "normal"--for Rusty--AMPS. I hope he will have a good, green day. The test, shot, breakfast (Wellness turkey and a little FF T&G) all went well. Now he is chillaxin' on his little bed next to the radiator. Thank goodness for a good radiator! (we have a hot-water heating system, so the radiators stay nice and warm even when the furnace has shut off). We'll go outside later, when it warms up a bit (it's 28 degrees now).

Wishing everyone a good Fursday. Thinking the best thoughts for all of your kitties (and all of you beans, too),

Ella & Rusty

2. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Re: 4/26 Rusty AMPS 106

Nice AMPS Rusty! That is much more like it.

Brrrrr. It was 90 here yesterday and will be again today. I hope the snow ends and the sun comes out and warms it all up for you. Have a great day Ella!

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ella, and that's a nice Rusty number. We had our rain last night and early am! Are you decreasing the amount of FF T & G? If not, he's doing great and would be nice if he could have it all the time. Mags sure is jealous! Have a nice day/

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Great number and great WCR for Mr. Rusty this morning. :D Rain for us today - yay!
    Liz

5. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

:D :D :D :D Loooove to see Rusty's low numbers again... :D :D :D :D

Hi Ella. Thanks for humoring me last night, with a Rusty play story. :lol:

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. a very nice start indeed! These are the numbers we like to see on rusty .. Hope the weather holds for you so you can get out and enjoy a nice walk .. have a great day guys!

7. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/26 Rusty AMPS 106, +5.5 137

That AMPS is much more what we expect of the Lagoon Master, but what's with the +5.5, Rusty? Miss you friends?

Rusty! It's an emergency! We gots a OTJ party TODAY! Grab your grillin' gear! I gots the Furrari for speed, we'll all get in somehow! -- Tess

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Re: 4/26 Rusty AMPS 106, +5.5 137, +9 110, PMPS 123

Hi again,
    Rusty is having a low-energy day. Can't blame him because the weather, while it started out pretty good, has really deteriorated. I hope his pancreatitis is not acting up. He had a good, energetic play with his papabean this afternoon, however, and he has enjoyed his fuds.

ADW has finally shipped my syringes!!

bbl,

Ella & Rusty

9. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so glad "our" Rusty is feeling better. Lots of continued healing vines for him.

Hugs
    Tena

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Rusty had a bad time for a bit and now he is still healing, so a bit of low energy after some exertion I think would be normal...He played a lot & got tired..I am sure a little more time & he will be back to normal--
    We had a misery day of rain here too & cold.--Feel good Rusty Boy we lubs you--Hugs from us! :mrgreen:

11. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

It takes a while to start feeling back to normal. it sounds like rusty is getting better and better. So glad you are getting the syringes, I hope they can just keep it on file now that you have a RX.

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Hi again,
    106 bookends for this rather flat blue day. Rusty just devoured his bedtime snack of FF T&G and is getting ready to come upstairs to go to bed. We are all tired this evening.

Thanks for visiting us,
    Wishing everyone a good night,

Ella & Rusty

13. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

HI Ella - sorry for the late visit. Today the day really got away from me....

looks like i was a good day for Rusty. It is really ncie to see the lower numbers... YAY!! GO RUSTY!

Did you get you walk in?

Double YAY on the syringes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.