5/3 Kim's Simon AMPS 65 +3/68 he's at Monica's

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by kim and simon, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

Yesterday

Hi all, I leave with DH for our 10th anniversary trip to Hawaii tomorrow morning. I'm delivering Simon to Monica's house tonight! We are very thankful that she is willing, because at the micro-doses Simon is on, it's hard to have an unexperienced caregiver handle his FD. Send lots of happy kitty vibes for Simon, Atticus, and Miranda to get along famously!

Simon has been on .25 and I plan to slightly lower him to .2 (basically the top of the stopper is on the bottom of the zero line! This is getting to be a tiny dose!) Any other thoughts are welcome.

I think Monica knows the drill and I'll give her all of Simon's info. She might post a condo for him while I'm away!

I wish I could go to da beach with my bean! --Simey
    [​IMG]

2. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Re: 5/3 Kim's Simon AMPS 65 +3/68 going to Monica's house

Congratulations! Happy anniversary! Enjoy your holiday in Hawaii, I am sure Simon will be in good hand.
    BTW, where is Monica's home? I want to send my naughty Rosy there too! :lol:

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary!!! You are so fortunate to have another member to care for youe baby!!!!
    Wish we did, so---Have wonderful wonderful time--No worries..Hugs & Happy Anniversary from us!! :mrgreen:

4. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful trip Kim. Simon will be in excellent hands with Monica.

Ummmmmm.....maybe somone needs to organized a Beach Party for Simon and Atticus too.

[​IMG]

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Kim & Simon,
    Happy Anniversary Kim & DH! Have a great trip! I'm with the others: wish we had a Monica!! (Hey Monica, want to start a business?) :smile:

Simon, behave yourself!

Ella & Rusty

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Have a great trip! Simon will be fin and WOW! he gets to have a sleepover w/ his LL buddy!

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Have a wonderful anniversary. You are so lucky to have a terrific bean to leave Simon with.

8. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

Well, Monica and I are both in Dallas, Texas. It's a little bit of a commute from Hong Kong, but maybe one day!

[​IMG]

9. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

punkin says he's good at the beach and he wants to go too!

have a wonderful anniversary trip! how lucky to have monica to take care of him - you won't even have to worry while you're gone! wahoo and yay!

10. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Re: 5/3 Kim's Simon AMPS 65 +3/68 PMPS 90 at Monica's house

Simon's here and getting settled in. He and Atticus have meowed at each other and touched noses. Atticus is very curious about him, and Simon is curious about everything! Miranda's done some hissing, but I think she'll come around. He is a handsome boy, after all. Atticus is stoked about having another guy in the house for a sleepover. I already told him we're not ordering pizza and no scary movies before bed!

Simon was 90 at PMPS, which is pretty great considering he's just been dropped off at a strange lady's house with two strange cats. He's had his shot and is happily going to town on his FF chicken.

Here's a shot of him a few minutes after Kim left. He's staking a claim to the prime real estate already!

Attached Files:

11. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

So cute! He is a "dog cat" who doesn't usually miss a beat. Thanks for putting my mind at ease, Monica!

12. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

he looks pretty darned comfy there, sprawled all over the bed. i'm not seeing much of a nervous nellie there! :lol:

monica, you are an angel to kitty-sit for kim so she can go celebrate! :lol:

13. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

I know! There he is, claiming the prime turf! I only hope he doesn't displace the resident kitties from their favorite spots :lol: When I drove up I saw Miranda between the blinds and the window, keeping watch. Atticus welcomed me but made himself scarce once Simon started exploring his turf. No one was feeling too confrontational. Miranda gave a few hisses, but that is a lady's prerogative!
    I just loved Monica's line to Miranda "Now Miranda, we talked about using ladylike language!"

14. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Happy anniversary! Have a great time!

15. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Happy anniversary! Simon is in great hands, so relax and enjoy!!!

16. Monica and Atticus (GA)

54 at +3! Where's the stress glucose, Simon?? I reserved a spoonful of his FF so I can feed him a bit more if needed when I test again in an hour.
    He's made the rounds of the house, meowing at pretty much every object in the house. Miranda's been keeping a close eye on him. Atticus is being extra clingy with me tonight. Simon doesn't seem to be worried about much at all, and is quick to purr and head-butt.

17. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

Hope Simon pipes down and lets you sleep! Thanks again! Sorry bout the semi active cycle he's throwing at you!

18. Monica and Atticus (GA)

He was 75 at +4, so no worries! I fed him 2 tsp instead of the one, because he gobbled it up and then begged and cried for more. Maybe he's stress-hungry a bit, or he's taking advantage of a new feeder bean!

19. Amanda

Amanda Member

I love how he is totally comfy with being in a strange house with other kitties! Kazi would have been hiding under the bed for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.