7/22 Maggie AMPS 146; +3 111; +5 130; PMPS 185; +3 102

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75443

Saturday, 7-21
    AMPS 102
    +2 100
    +4 96
    +6 91
    +9 125149 PMPS
    80 +3

Congratulationa to Scooter today for OTJ!

Hi, I just have been having connection to the Internet problems. Herre the Board was off, too! I just got a new modem, so hopefully that will solve some of my connection problems. Time Warner Cable Technician just left and we're running much better. Maggie is doing well, except we're still dealing with the constipation problem. She did a little poo in the lb this morning which was encouraging, but not much and very tiny pebbles and hard. I have been giving Mags more than the 1/8 tsp twice a day. We have Vetty appt. tomorrow for bp so will discuss the other problem, too.

2. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 7/22 Maggie AMPS 146; +3 111; +5 130; PMPS 185

Hi Ann
    Nice numbers for Maggie, but gee, I was hoping for a good poo report today. I hope the vet has good advice about it.

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann - wow on the internet issues - it seems to be your month for 'puter problems. I am glad though that the technician was able to get things working better. YAY!

Well darn - still poo issues. I will send good poo vines. where else but her can one send good poo vines. It is nice that she has a vetty appt tomorrow anyways so you ca talk with them about it.

Nice cycle today Maggie - I hope you can bring that pmps down just a little more.

Hope our day was a good one Ann, despite the 'puter/connection issues....

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Hi Barb, I was sure hoping to give a better report, too on the poo thingy, as I got quite a bit of the Miralax in her yesterday and last night.

Michelle, yes, I so wish I would have just gotten a new laptop with Windows 7. Maybe as a present for myself around Christmas. :lol: Kind of a lost day with laundry and puter problems, but Mags was happy to have me home. :D

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann - sounds like a plan - that would make a nice present for you. I know how things like that can make us feel like we wasted a day. but: mags was happy, and sometimes that is enough for me: one happy kitty! I hope you ave a good evening.

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

+3 102
    A nice drop!

Thanks Michelle, yeah you're so right about the day, and the new Laptop is something to look forward to soon. I feel the same way, just so Mags is happy. She's gotten spoiled with me having a btd with her every day. Now she sits up in bed and talks and talks until I come in and lay down with her. What a sweetie.!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.