3/3 Moses PMPS 220 +3~172

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7915

Woah! Moses hasn't had this low of an AMPS since exactly a month ago.... hmmm maybe I'll get a +1? I'll be at home today, so I'm going to grab a curve from the little guy. I'm sure he's excited about that! :mrgreen:

Last night, when it was time for beddies, Moses was on the nip and wouldn't come down... I was literally lying in my bed and he was sitting on my bedside table, right on the corner watching me. And he was very still but his pupils would get bigger and smaller, go in and out as he was watching me... I was like "woah! Too much catnip, Moses?" @-)

Sienne and Gabby asked yesterday - "Is there any chance the bumps could be bites?"

I asked myself that too, but they are exactly where I inject Moses... and their appearance is very much like pinhole scabs. I'm still a little concerned about it since nobody else is experiencing it with their sugar kitty, but I do know they heal fast.

2. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/3 Moses AMPS 149 +3~119 +5~121

A decent blue day for Moses, today. Will he hit green? I dunno... I hope so :mrgreen:

Perhaps it'd be more beneficial to get more night data vs day data. If so, Friday night would be good since I'm off Saturday.

cat_pet_icon

3. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Ooooo, lookey there at Moses go. Very good nummers indeed. Great job Erica.

:lol: I can picture him on the nightstand staring at you with those crazy catnip eyes. Hahaha

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

really nice day. :smile:

I do think Moses is more of a nighttime action kitty, so whenever you can get tests at night that will be helpful (plus I'm betting you'll be able to color in a lot more green squares on the spreadsheet!).

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

31 gauge is the thinnest....maybe your boy has sensitive skin....awwww....like a baby's skin...
    We know he is a big strong guy though...
    You two always sound as if you are having so much fun together ...very nice to read Erica!!! :razz:

6. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Oh, how I enjoy the posts! :mrgreen: Moses does too, I tell him all about it!

That's a good point, Libby & Lucy, I'll shoot for getting more tests friday night (pun intended!). Have a great night!

bcatrun_gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.