3/3 Pedro AMPS 111, +6 79, PMPS 124

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7875

Pedro had a restless night - did his howling around the house. Which means it was a restless night for the rest of the household. However, this is normal for him as he has done this for years. I think it is tied to the moon. He is now sleeping away the day.

My DP is about to head back to work next week after 5 wks recoup from knee replacement. Asked me just yesterday if I was giving credit here for the late night checks. So - yup, over the past couple of weeks any middle of the night checks were not done by me. (but geez, I still wake up as I worry abt him)
    Have to say the kitties are going to miss 24 hr a day company and I'm going to miss the opportunity to have BG checks whenever needed.

Happy Wednesday-

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 3/3 Prdro AMPS 111

Hey that's why they say cats are Nocturnal!!!! Pedro--Go To Sleep!!! Have a great day with that nice amps!!!

Attached Files:

3. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Pedro had a tough day snoozing, ate some, snoozing again by the wood stove. Saving his energy for tonight. Hope you all had a day like his.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.