9/25 Atlas +10 199

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Beth & Atlas, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beth & Atlas

Beth & Atlas Well-Known Member

Condo

Well the weather is getting cooler and the kitters are retreating from the catio to the snuggly warmth of polar fleece blankets...

Basically a quiet week. Attie seems to have a ear issue in his one ear. Dr. N noticed the gloppy mess when we were there. Started him on the non-hydrocortison Zymox. He said it wasn't mites. So we'll see if the zymox can clear it up. Attie's none to fond of the drops, but they don't burn etc. ...just a enzymatic cleaner to loosen up the ear wax. He's got the 'half-cocked' attitude look going...... :lol:

We're waiting on the other raw fuds to arrive...should be in tomorrow. Lots of events on the weekends coming up ....an anniversary at a pet boutique on Sunday....we're splurging for a booth at the CFA Cat Show on the 13th & 14th ...Saturday is the Barn Dog Trials(I have one client & dog I want to take with me)....

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

We've got cooler weather coming here as well.

Hope the drops make Attie feel better.
    It's never fun to have something runnng down your ear...

3. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Poor Attie! Healing vines for his ear. Charlie, the drooler, has an ear infection too and has that half cocked head thing going on. Sounds crazy busy for you this weekend, but when isn't it? You go go go. Have a great night Beth!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.