10/7 Poopy AMPS 324, PMPS 322

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teresa and Poopy, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teresa and Poopy

Teresa and Poopy Well-Known Member

10/6 thread

Gooood morning! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

What an ugly number to see so early in the morning. But after Poopy's trip to the blue lagoon I sort of expected a bit of ugliness. It will be so nice when Poop learns to surf those blues and greens. In time, grasshopper, in time. At least this gives him practice at clearing bounces. ohmygod_smile

The 5 Ps are in place so all is well in Poopyville. :D

Have a great day in Lantus Land! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/7 Poopy +10.5 309

Hi Teresa, I saw that Poopy had a nice blue yesterday! Yes, definitely, in time for grasshopper, Poopy will get there! Have a nice day and hope you can get some rest.
    Hey Poopy, thanks for stoppin in to see me earlier. Let's get together more often, MaggiePoo

3. Re: 10/7 Poopy +10.5 309

Teresa,

Hope you both have a great day today!

Jo

4. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Cracks me up every time someone refers to time and patience... Grasshopper. :lol:

But I guess we all need to practice a little patience here... Me included since I want to see only good numbers and I want to see them NOW! cat(2)_steam

Hope you are having a great day,
    Kathie

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Poopy comes back down for you soon.

6. Teresa and Poopy

Teresa and Poopy Well-Known Member

Poop had a very laid back day, spending quite a bit of it as a lap/nap kitty. I know he doesn't feel as great as he did when his BGs were lower. He'll get there. :smile:

Ann, thanks for stopping by and wishingme some rest. Thankfully it was a laid back day for me too. :D
    Maggiepoo, I'm sure Poop would say hi if he was feeling better. cat_pet_icon

Thank you Jo. :smile:

Kathie, one thing I learned a long time ago...never pray for patience. First thing that happens? Tests to see how much you've already got! @-)

Carla, I sure hope so too. Maybe this next cycle? :smile:

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Looks like Poopy and Trix hung out together last night, and bounced together this morning ohmygod_smile ! Now, let's bring it back down, little man!!

8. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Well, at least Poopy was pretty good on being consistent...right?! :lol: Poopy, come down from that pink floor, please! Hope you all have a good evening with prettier numbers!!! (hear that Poopy...I'm talkin' to you!) ;-) Good night!

9. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

So are you just having pop quizzes for patience? :eek: :razz:

Come on Poopy!!
    Time to get over the pinks and move down a floor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.