3/4 Pedro AMPS 122 (fur shot)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7982

ARGH had the needle in and just as the plunger was getting pushed the little devil bit me!!! Doubt any went in. I think I caught him pre-LB and I interrupted his mission. Oh well. :YMSIGH: Had a great night +3 67, +5 74.

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

They happen! Pedro wanted you to know who's boss! Forgedaboutit!
    Ella

3. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

And just as a reminder, you know not to give any more insulin, rather you wait until PM and give as usual. His shed may be a bit drained, but it's the safest way to deal with fur shots (as you never know just how much actually went in).

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Yes never ever reshoot after a fur shot, you really dont know how much actually got in!!
    I have done many, & sometimes some gets in & keeps the day afloat!! So you'll see later when you do spot check
    Dont stress, we All do them!!
    Pedro is doing great!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Well Amy, it will be interesting today...ya never know though...maybe it did go in.

Oh Pedro boy...no more biting your good Mama....

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

We're going to have to send Pedro to Putty's condo for "polite" lessons! Pedro clearly hasn't figured out that biting the hand that feeds him isn't the best of ideas.

7. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Re: 3/4 Pedro PMPS 133

So I certainly won't complain about his day with the fur shot.
    AM +8 98
    And I appreciate the reminder about living with the furshot - not reshooting. As peeved as I get at myself for things like this happening - no big deal in the big picture. I've been well trained by all the great brains here.

And "polite" and Pedro don't even go in the same sentence.
    We'll have to visit with Putty

8. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/4 Pedro PMPS 133

Are you sure that was a fur shot with such nice numbers.
    I would not be looking at Putty for "politeness" right now. He gave me a hard time last night when I was giving him his shot....he jumped off the counter twice and bit me when I tried to put him back.....maybe he has been hanging out with Pedro. dancing_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.