10/11 Charlie AMPS 196 +1.75 149 +9 216

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by charliesmom, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charliesmom

charliesmom Member

Yesterday

Hi friends,

Bad morning. Splitting headache behind my right eye and I have to go to work while Charlie is heading downwards from an already low point. Ugh.

"Momma said there'd be days like this there'd be days like this momma said."

I left out extra food for Charlie with a few drops of maple syrup. Hopefully she's smart enough to self regulate only if she needs it. Doubt it though as this is Charlie we're talking about. The same girl who tried to take a sip from my Belgian beer last night! At least she has good taste. Haha. It was a chimay. The champagne of beer!

With this tension headache I may not make it through the entire workday and could end up home to check on her. Lets see how the morning goes after coffee, water and aspirin.

Weekend, you are just around the corner aren't you?

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/11 Charlie AMPS 196 +1.75 149

Hopefully Charlie won't go too low for you today. I hate having to go to work when they have a low AMPS. I hope your headache gets better quickly.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I hope your headache is gone or almost gone by now.
    Sending surf nicely vines to Charlie girl.

4. Teresa and Poopy

Teresa and Poopy Well-Known Member

Good luck on the headache. :YMHUG:

And, Charlie, behave yourself! :lol:

5. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Nice slow slide down. Now surf safely Charlie! Silly girl with the beer. :lol: Healing vines for your head. I hope the coffee and aspirin did the trick.

6. GregFurBall

GregFurBall Well-Known Member

Surf well Charlie and don't give your momma any worries.
    If its a tension headache, does doing some neck stretches help relax those muscles? Sounds like you may need a massage. :smile:

Hang in there. Karen

7. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. awww man, I am sorry to hear about your horrible headache, I sure hope the aspirin kick in soon .. Charlie, you be a good kitty and don't worry your momma .. Hope the headache goes away!

8. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your headache - I hate waking up with them and having to actually think straight in the morning. Charlie and beer, huh? Well, it does have carbs in it...just leave out a bowl! :lol: Feel better soon, and Charlie, be a good boy with the numbers, ok?

9. charliesmom

charliesmom Member

Headache still raging. It got so bad I had to leave work. Just arrived home and charlie is at 216 and all the food is gone.I I will go for an emergency massage at 6 to try and cure this headache.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.