3/4 Moses AMPS 209 PMPS 185

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Erica

did u shoot this morning? SS says "blank" :lol:

Just read yesterdays condo, lol!!! That Moses still buzzed on catnip? :lol: Too cute!

Looking good for tonight!

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Hi Erica,

Sorry.... 2 days later... :oops: (blame tbp) a surfboard is food to allow the cat's BG to stay relatively flat and a bumber is for the BG to increase a little (not necessarily to shoot) - more like a touch of gravy (depending on where in the cycle) to control the BG a little more than with regular food..... did I just talk myself in a circle? Again.... blame tbp!

Com'on Moses... more bloos!

Any chance you can go party one night this weekend and come back late enough (and capable) to have a later time SCs just for a surprise SC variety? I thought it would be more fun than staying at home, drinking lots of water and going to the washroom in the middle of the night...? I think it is possible that Moses has green parties later in the evening... and he's not telling you.... What do you think?

4. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Ya, Helene & Tizon, that sounds good. I'm going late night kayaking tomorrow night.

When you say late night data, do you mean... "oh it's midnight! Time for a test!" or to you mean "Okay I'm going to set my alarm clock to go off at 2am, 3am,4am, etc"? I'm down for catching the greens at night, but I know I'll need to plan out when to test. So I'm guessing a scattered group is better than getting a whole PM cycle in one shot (which is impossible).

Ya, his numbers have been funky.... no real pattern like earlier. Still a happy boy, though. So much healthier than last year! That makes me happy! :mrgreen:

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Now you are thinking like a good momma bean--Happy healthier cat than last year, That's what counts!!
    You are doing fantastic & so dedicated!! I could not drag myself up in the middle of the nite to test, I'm just too old, but I could stay up till 1 or 2am :lol: :lol: :lol: ..You are doing sooooo great-
    Party this weekend?? Oh no, not another one!! Oh a bean party, that's different--Those cat parties are all too wild--howling & all :lol:
    Have a good easy nite! Ni ni!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.