03/05 SCRABBLE AMPS 322 PMPS 286

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

GOOD MORNING! Just got off of work, so exhausted! Was hoping to be lower but we got a 322. Hope for another blue day today. So we were talking about increasing in the pm what do you think, should I wait and hold this dose a little longer? Let me know what you guys think?
    Yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8058

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 03/05 SCRABBLE AMPS 322

Hi Michelle

lots of good input from yesterday - sending good surfy vibes for Scrabble, wonder what he has in store for you today? :razz:

3. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle! Looks like you're holding that dose for a little while longer! What a beautiful day yesterday!

4. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

well weird day so far he hasn't moved much at all, +4 306 +7 305 kind of funny, he is just staying put! so hold this dose a little while longer? Hope he doesn't decide to go low again while I am at work tonight!

5. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

PMPS 286, I unfortunately have to go into work early tonight so I will not be able to get any data tonight :( , hate when that happens! But, the bright side is I have a 3 day weekend after tonight so I will be able to do lots of testing!! :) Hope Scrabble doesn't decided to drop low tonight while I am away but I did leave extra food out for him in case. See you all in the am. Guess I should hold this dose a bit longer????

6. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

well, hopefully this weekend you will be able to see more of whats happening at night time.
    Just a little patience, have a good nite Michelle!

7. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

I know I hate not being here at night to see what is happening but I have the next 3 nights to see, unfortunately work calls!!!

8. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Funny story, was having a hard time giving Scrabble his shot, he did not want any part of it today. (he usually could care less) so as I was going to shoot him (before the needle even touched his skin) he grabbed hold of the plunger part of the syringe and pulled it back with his teeth. I laughed so hard and went and got another needle and more insulin. The second attempt was successful with no problems. He was in a playful mood during shot time and wanted to play. Too funny, anyway, thought I would share, sending good vibes all the kitties way tonight! Wish I could be home with mine!

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh I do love that! Go Scrabble!

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

he's just saying, "i'd rather do it myself, mom!" :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.