10/26/12 Zener PMPS 112;+2 143;+5 109

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

It's a very cold morning here, got in the 20sF last night, and our winds are out of the northeast bringing in chilly temps and wind chill. The mighty Z is still managing to do his yard patrol and enjoying a little time outside in a sunny, protected spot. Appy not so great for either kitty, but Zener's numbers started out high, so we're not too worried. :? Of course, he's jumped from the trampoline to the slide. Poo patrol success but not sure from which one. It was so much easier when they were eating different foods! :roll:

Yesterday
    Today
    10/26/12 Zener
    AMPS 371, 19th cycle @1.0u, 2/3PP, 1/8 zantac, 1mg ondansetron, 1/16t miralax, 1.25oz 12%
    +1 1.0oz 12%, 7 drops kidney liquid
    +2.5 276, 1PP, 3mg Zobaline, 0.4oz 12%
    +4.5 128, 0.65oz 13%

ETA
    Poo patrol spotted a deposit in action! The mighty Z has left a prezzie outside and covered it up (he often does not do this) with an impressive mound of pine needles! So, the mystery of "who's poo is this" is solved! :thumbup

@Michelle & Mannie - we understand completely about being busy and late to visit condos. You do such a great job checking on everyone! Zener popped up to stinky pinky but is already back on the slide. :shock:

@Wendy & Neko - we love nice back to back cycles and we rarely saw that until recently. He still loves his trampoline though. :twisted: We are completely in sympathy with Neko getting her belly fur in the snow, NOT acceptable! :lol: Even though we have cold weather and snow in the winter, we still have over 300 days of sunshine a year!

@Marje - it's been an exciting week here at 7000 feet! Hard freeze, backyard brawl and some really good cycles. Hope all is well in the desert, bet it's great sleeping weather now. :razz:

Happy Friday LL! drinking24

2. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26/12 Zener AMPS 371;+2.5 276;+4.5 128

Z-man! that is NOT a slide! [​IMG] Take it easy on your beans today!

Keep you paws warm!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26/12 Zener AMPS 371;+2.5 276;+4.5 128;+6 65;+7 79

Wow, look at Zener's slide today. It looks like he's trying to keep you on your toes. Hope you had a good Friday.

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26/12 Zener AMPS 371;+2.5 276;+4.5 128;+6 65;+7 79

Glad you got the poo mystery solved, with the Mighty Z in plain action :lol: and covering it up to boot in pine needles! So that means Tilly is covered with Poo Patrol. I hope both their appys improve. Mags appy isn't too good either. I had to hand feed her in her bed. That a pretty nice slide down to green. Thanks on your inspection report and that pic really cracked me up! :lol: It couldn't have been more appropriate, as I worked so hard yesterday.
    ohmygod_smile Did you say 20 degrees last nite?? We had 85+ today and the same this weekend. I'd gladly give a little heat to you guys in exchange for some cooldown temps. Have a nice evening.

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26/12 Zener PMPS 112

Gosh, what an exciting AM cycle!

Today
    10/26/12 Zener
    AMPS 371, 19th cycle @1.0u, 2/3PP, 1/8 zantac, 1mg ondansetron, 1/16t miralax, 1.25oz 12%
    +1 1.0oz 12%, 7 drops kidney liquid
    +2.5 276, 1PP, 3mg Zobaline, 0.4oz 12%
    +4.5 128, 0.65oz 13%
    +6 65, 0.8oz 13%
    +7 79, 2/3PP, 1mg Cerenia
    +9 CET rinse on teeth, FDCh
    PMPS 112, 20th cycle @1.0u, 2/3PP, 1/8 zantac, 1mg ondansetron, 1/16t miralax, 1.6oz 12%

@Ann & Tess - after Zener went over the falls in a barrel, he jumped on his surf board. What a wild man! :shock:

@carla - Zener does love his slide, when he's not infatuated with his trampoline. :roll: He so loves to keep his beans on their toes!

@Ann & Maggie - poo mystery solved, and Chief Inspector Crapdash spotted Tillie, our civvie, in the act this evening and observed through binoculars. :eek: Glad you liked the picture! I remember when Celi and Binks posted regularly and always found the best pictures, especially those days I needed a laugh the most! I'm trying to live up to their paddy paws. :razz: Sorry on the warm weather and no trade from me. I love the cold weather, anything over 70 is getting too warm. :twisted:

Well, it's Friday night in LL, and what drama will unfold? Any PJ parties, full moon party planning, or kitty road trips to find the best catnip donuts? Hope all have a good one, and as my grandmother used to say, "stay outta jail"!

Attached Files:

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I think you may be hosting th ePJ party!!

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, quite a day for the Z Man! He must like to slide in that cold weather--sort of like a toboggan chute. Nice about the pine needles. Stu used to like pine needles, too. Rusty doesn't use the great outdoor litterbox. He prefers his own.

Have a good weekend and stay warm! I can't believe that it was 70 degrees here today. We are in for a big change, however.

Ella & Rusty

8. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Zener's pm.
    Now stay on the blue floor and a little green....
    No need to go the other way....
    Stay in the lagoon for a while.....

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 10/26/12 Zener PMPS 112;+2 143

Put the :coffee: :coffee: on--Hope you get some sleep--Zen Great Slidage!! WOW!Great Job there you two.
    Hope tomorrow is a little easier...Thinking of you & your freezing temps--Better than a horricane!!
    Hugs & Love from us!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.