10/27 Maggie PMPS 194; +3 103; +4 78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=81933

Yesterday
    AMPS 242
    +3 113
    +5 134 (Fluids)
    PMPS 238
    +3 157

Morning :coffee: :coffee: and a nice surprise to see Maggie with a blue versus a sunny yellow. I think Maggie may have surfed the blues last night. She ate well overnight, too! Mannie, I can't wait for my double Espresso and your new Venti coffee Saturday drink, and TY for delivering. :YMHUG:
    Maggie seems much better today. Yesterday was a good day with the much awaited prezzie delivery, but she seemed so tired and her appy was okay but not as good as usual. It must take a lot out of her just to do a BM and all the help she needs, too, with the meds. It also could be our Santa Ana conditions with it so hot and dry. Although I have the A/C on inside, one still feels the effects. Mags just had her second breffifs and is now patrolling the yard for her possum friend. I thought I smelled some aroma from a skunk. I think Zener's Mrs. Skunkie must have made a quick trip to SD,
    No poo yet for Inspector Poo & Inspector Crapdash's report, since we had one yesterday.
    I don't know what's going on for today. I know a walk early before the heat and some research and reading and maybe early laundry. I should take my car in and have them check the Freon for the A/C problem.
    Sending stay safe vines and prayers to all our friends here in the path of the storm.

ETA -- A revision for Inspector's Report! Mags left a prezzie for the 2nd day in a row, a big unexpected surprise! :shock: :D When I returned from a short walk, I noticed something on her. Apparently I used almost too much Miralax, as it was on the soft side, but not runny poo!

2. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Re: 10/27 Maggie AMPS 178

Hey Mags, nice job on the blue sis. Now just take a crap for mamabean and get it all over with, okay? We got PLACES TO GO today. Where's, I know NOT but waits for MANNIE to get ups! ~Leo

Leo, watch your mouth you little fart. Oh boy get that A/C fixed - nothing worse than no A/C, although you have some drier heat. Have a great day and thanks for visiting yesterday!

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 10/27 Maggie AMPS 178; +3 103

+3 103

Maggie was just so chatty and wanting food, so good thing I tested. I think we may reach the Green Lagoon!

Leo, my bro, you are cracking me up this morning. :lol: Yes, I know Mannie will have something wild planned for us later, sis Mags

Lisa, I know there's nothing worse here in SD this time of year with no A/C in the car. It is dry which I like but but bad with the fires. We're usually okay here as it's more inland.

4. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Looks like our girls are synced up again! Glad to hear Mags is feelin' fine today!!

Have a great day, Ann!

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: and Mannie is on his way with his deliveries. That espresso machine is working nonstop since 4 this morning! :lol: :lol:

and WOW! Look at Maggie go. Looks like a possible green lagoon trip too. WOO HOO! :D :D :D :D

I am glad that she is feeling good this AM, better than yesterday. I am with you, I would think that it has to be hard for her, and once the prezzie delivery is made she feels so much better. ANy possum sightings this AM Maggie?

WOW on that heat... we are lucky these days it we clear the 40's. It is really windy this AM, looks like another system is moving in, more rains for us later today. Oh goodie! I hope you get out for a walk. I will more than likely do the same.

Enjoy your day today!

Maggie - I am on my way - pastry shops raids today! YUM! I want more danishes.... ~~ Mannie

6. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

You've got your front paws on the green already! Surf the green Maggie! And dont forget your LB activites!
    Have a relaxing & happy weekend Ann!

7. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Good morning Ann. Glad to see Maggie is doing fine and headed for the GREEN today. I feel for you without A/C in your car. I hope they find something simple to take care of it for you. Have a great day.

8. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Ann

Maggie seems to be in a rush to get to the lagoon today. The lady knows where to be in that heat. Whew!
    i hope your getting your walk in, and getting chores, and car done, before it gets worse. :smile:

Thank you for visiting. We are not in the direct path of the storm. We will be getting some nasty remnants of it, probably.

9. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 10/27 Maggie AMPS 178; +3 103; +5 92

+5 92 :mrgreen:

The time got away from me, and I didn't get a +4! I went out to get the mail and ran into a neighbor and visited briefly.

Amy, yes, our girls did synce up today! :D Mags would like to keep up with pal, Trixie!

Hi Michelle and thanks, Mannie on my Triple Espresso and Quad Venti special drink. Finally a tip into the Green Lagoon.

Thanks Helen, I reminded Maggie to not forget her lb activities today! :D

Hi Frosty's Bean, Thanks so much and I hope it is just a simple thing like adding Freon to the cat. It is an older car and so things are going on it just from age. I've been researching cars but not quite ready to buy yet.

Hi Barb, so glad you are not in the path of the storm. Yes, getting ready to do laundry, and then take a walk. Nice and cool right now but not for long.

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Detective Poo checking in on the Mags. I didn't really expect any prezzies but I am quite pleased to see the Mags splashing in the lagoon! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Mrs. Skunkie can stay in SD as far as we are concerned. Happy Caturday!
    Liz

11. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool:

12. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Way to go Miss Maggie! See what you can do after you poo! :lol: :lol: Stay cool today Ann. We won't have as much heat and I hope the winds are over. They got up to over 50mph yesterday! :shock:

13. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 10/27 Maggie AMPS 178; +3 103; +5 92; +6 95

+6 95

Still surfing and Maggie left a prezzie, surprise! :shock: I'll do an edit above for Detective Poo!

Hi Liz, you won't believe it, but Mags just left some prezzies in the lb. :shock: I thought she was extra chatty just earlier. When I came back from my walk, I picked her up and could tell, as she left some in place. It was almost a little too soft, so I've been overdoing it just a little on the Miralax. M
    Maggie says she's okay with Mrs. Skunkie staying in SD for one more day.

Thanks Michelle on the Mr. Greenies! She's still surfing! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ann & Tess, you're right as numbers do improve after the prezzies liftoff! Wow on your 50mph winds. It's missed us so far or is yet to come!

14. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Ooh, beautiful day for Miss Mags :mrgreen:

I can't believe I'm sitting here smiling, because a cat pooped :lol:

15. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

As far as I am concerned...any poo is good poo! :lol: Glad she's eating well and feeling well and pooping well! Love Maggie's surfing...great form! :razz:

Thanks for stopping by our condo last night. Happy Caturday!

16. Anne & Zener GA

Chief Inspector Crapdash here. Any poo is good poo! We like to refer to soft poo by the title Sienne used "pudding poo". :shock:

17. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 10/27 Maggie AMPS 178; +3 103; +5 92; +6 95; +9 147

+9 147

Now on to a nice blue surf.

Thanks Barb & Checkers. It sure makes a difference in overall how she feels. Now to keep up the same amount of Miralax, as I was giving it so often throu the day. The other two meds stay the same.

Hi Deborah & Shasta, thanks for visiting. On the any poo is good poo :D you're so right! Yes, appy is good, too.

Chief Inspector Crapdash, so glad you stopped by to see our update poo news. I was looking for your condo earlier. I like the "pudding poo" terminology! :lol: It was still deposited in one piece and very soft. She did need some wipes though, which she hates that area touched. It makes you wonder how she ever let the Vet give her three enemas.

18. Leslie and Jasper

Leslie and Jasper Well-Known Member

Great day for Maggie! :mrgreen: Any poo is good poo and a double feature is twice as nice! :D

19. GregFurBall

GregFurBall Well-Known Member

Maggie's surf is looking good. A little green a little blue. Now. No yellows for the evening.

Hope its been a good day.

Karen

20. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 10/27 Maggie AMPS 178 +3 103 +5 92 +6 95; +9 147; PMPS 1

PMPS 194

Maggie stayed in the blues, no yellow tonight! I haven't gotten that much accomplished today except laundry earlier and some exercise taking a walk. I took a cat nap earlier with Mags whch felt good. Maggie was taking a sunbath, but now moved over to a shady part of the room.

Hi Leslie and Jasper, thanks for visiting us. I love the "Any poo is good poo and a double feature is twice as nice!" :lol: Hope your day is going well and Jasper is happy and purry.

Hi Karen, your wish is Maggie's command :D with the a little blue, a little green and no yellow! :D
    Hope your day is going well, too.

21. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Re: 10/27 Maggie AMPS 178 +3 103 +5 92 +6 95 +9 147; PMPS 19

What a great day you two have had!!. * poos, snooze and cruise the blues.. then wear the green - for mamma bean.* :lol: . sorry ,,, been up too long today.
    enjoy your weekend
    mary mark, oliver, greg and marble

22. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/27 Maggie AMPS 178 +3 103 +5 92 +6 95 +9 147; PMPS 19

What a nice day Maggie had. :mrgreen: That's great on the poo two days in a row.

23. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 10/27 Maggie PMPS 194; +3 103

Beautiful numbers today!!! And a Magical Poo amd a half :lol: :lol: :lol:
    This is grand!! Mags you are doing great with the best Mombean ever..
    Stay cool over there..Wish we could send you rain & cool air! But look what we got coming!!!
    Sending Hugs & love from us!!

24. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

+3 103

I think Mags may be headed back to the Green Lagoon soon. :D

25. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Hi Roni, yes the Magical pool again today! :lol: Your magical poo vines really helped. I wish I could send you some warmth. It got up to 86 degrees, crazy with us here with the Santa Ana conditions and your side with the hurricanes. Hope you and Moonie are okay.

26. Anne & Zener GA

The green lagoon is just around the corner!

And :shock: :eek: :shock: on three enemas at the vetty. There is some sort of vetty paralysis that sets in when our kitties are at the vetty, so maybe Mags had it too, and "back there" touching was allowed.

27. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

+3 78

and back to the Green Lagoon! :mrgreen:

Anne & Zener, you were right with green right around the corner. Yes, you hit nail on the head with the "vetty paralysis that sets in when our kitties are at the vetty, so maybe Mags had it too, and "back there" touching was allowed." She lets them do anything while at the Vetty, but has limitations on me. :lol: I

28. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Girls Night at the Lagoon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.