3/5 Moses AMPS 194 PMPS 137

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8116

I think Moses knows when Friday's occur. He must have them circled red on his calendar. B/c those are the days he brings the drama and those are the only days I plan to go out! Naughty!

Anyways, he's happy and healthy. Purring and playful :mrgreen: I had a question yesterday for Helene and Tizon, but it can also be a general question:

*Question- When I'm trying to gain late night data on Moses, to what extent does that mean? Does it mean grabbing one test in before bed (latest at his +6)? Or does it mean staying up or waking up at various points in the night to test? What's the best and most practical solution, for sugarkitty and bean?

dancing_cat

Not that I'm trying to escape the PM testing. I just want to plan it if I need to wake up or do it when it's worth my while. Am I making sense?

"No, but you better be making my dinner!" - Moses

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 3/5 Moses AMPS 194 PMPS 137 Question

Hi Erica

I suppose it depends on your schedule tonite, if you're home, you can do some spotchecks, start with a +1, we'll go from there, a +3 is good, and a before bedtime check like a +5 or +6,

if Moses decides to make it a pokefest party, you'll know by how low his numbers go if he needs to be monitored til it's ok to go to bed.
    It's always worth your while to grab as many checks as possible, especially later in the cycle, if you don't have to be up the next day for work, except for the AM shot. Those odd spotchecks could give ya good info. :mrgreen:
    there's no escape, Erica! :lol: kiddin'!

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Erica & Moses))) you crack me up.. your posts are sooooo funny! :lol:

Late night data is getting data after +6.. for me it is challenging during the week.. but sometimes I will stay up to get +6 go to bed, get up to get +8 & I actually just happened to wake at 2am the other night so I got a +10. Sometimes people will mention that the +10 & +11 are important data collecting spot checks that most people miss...If you go out tonight.. how about you just get some checks when you get home? What time are your shots?

Cheering you both on for a fabulous weekend!!

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

at least this isn't an extreme drama number, it's only a little bit lower than you shot last night.

When are you going out? (and when are you coming back? LOL, I'm not too nosy, am I?) :lol:

For nighttime data, anything up to +6 for sure. It wouldn't hurt to grab +10 or +11 sometimes, that will help us see how fast he is going up. Mostly, I'm looking for the numbers before nadir to try to see how green Moses is when we're not looking. ;-)

5. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

These are great answers! :mrgreen: I feel prepped and ready for the night ahead!

Oh yes, some late night kayaking first. Then I'll come and see Moses surfing... I hope :mrgreen:

I might be home before a +4. I'm always getting a +3, so this might be a nice change of pace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.