3/5 Logan AMPS 343, +5 374, PMPS 354

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kelly & Logan, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8131

I increased Logan to 5.5 units tonight. He also got his appetite stimulant. He's been eating well, but still won't consider a switch to anything. He only wants the FF. Logan was somewhat playful last night, which was a nice change. I'm not sure he's feeling well tonight, though - he's hiding in the closet. This morning, he went in there (he hides under DH2B's clothes so you can't see him) right after his shot. I ended up sliding his food under the clothes! He ate 1 1/2 cans, though! Maybe he's just a closet eater! :lol:

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Raja likes to be served in there when she is in hiding too....strange kitties...(but WE are stranger than they are cause WE go along with it....geeezzzz) :lol: I don't talk about that to anyone....
    Hope you guys have a good night and the increase will help...

3. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Hi Kelly!
    I was looking for you yesterday, but never saw your post. Almost sent you a pm...and then there you are! :mrgreen: It sounds like yesterday was a really tough day, emotionally. Im so very sorry. :YMHUG: I think Sienne had a very appropriate comment, about you being a ROCK through all of this. You really have! You have the right to vent and be p*ssed from time to time. It is such a rollercoaster ride you are on. Your attitude is admirable. I just wanted you to know that.

((((((kelly))))))

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Kelly
    So Logan is a closet eater, lol. That is so cute. Glad that he polished off hat food, no matter
    where it is fed.
    I am also a slave to King Max. Heaven forbid he should come to the kitchen and eat with his sisters. Nope, I feed him on my very nice (now covered) living room chairs. Gosh he sits up straight after his test, waiting for me to bring him food. Sometimes I feed hm in his catbed. And now civvie chloe sits on top of the feeder waiting for food. I guess she thinks it will pop open any minute.
    We do whatever needs to be done to make sure they eat.

Good luck with the dosecrease. I hope you are feeling better from yesterday.
    It is hard work what we do but we would not do anything differently.
    Hugs to you and Logan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.