11/2 Maggie PMPS 157; +3 78; +4 64; +5 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=82309

Yesterday
    AMPS 237
    +3 41 (Fed tsp. FF T&G)
    +3.5 56
    +4 54 FF T&G gravy
    +5 65
    +6 98
    +10 233
    PMPS 293
    +3 170
    +4 126

Morning ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile pink dress for Maggie! Looking forward to kittehBarista Mannie delivering my Espresso. :coffee: :coffee: I think this is partly food spike and partly bounce! I've been sliding back on Maggie's shot to compensate for DST, so I only had an hour before testing to remove the dish. Maggie took a dive to 41 yesterday, and although it isn't a below 40 number for a dosecrease, it's so close that I took the drop off last night rather than shoot thru the bounce. I couldn't stay up to monitor and couldn't take a chance that she might dive again. I thought better to be safe! Maggie has become an unpredictable little girl lately.

Mags saw the the orange kitty again last night. I will call a friend/neighbor here who volunteers for Rescue House and see if she has any info. There's no collar/tag, and kitty is submissive and looks well fed. When Mags hissed, orange kitty walked away slowly, almost in slow motion, poor kitty. All else is well with Maggie, good appy, hopefully good shot, took her meds.
    Sending vines, prayers for Roni, Amy, Lisa, Carla and all those who have suffered hardships with the storm.

2. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Re: 11/2 Maggie AMPS 315

Good morning Ann. Glad Maggie got got of those 40s. It's too scary way down there. Sounds like Maggie wants to let the orange cat know who rules her territory.
    Have a great day and hope Maggie doesn't give you any more scary numbers today.

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 11/2 Maggie AMPS 315; +3 151

+3 151

It looks like that AMPS was partly food spike.

Hi John, thanks for visiting. Yes, glad she came up from the 40's yesterday. It did throw me for a loop, as she's never been a diver, but they can change on us :lol: just when we feel we have things in control! Have a great day, too!

4. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I guess a lady doesn't like to be predicatble does she!

You want me to come and take care of dat orange cat Mags, I bring my kangaroos - love Vyktor xxx

Vyktor is just jealous Mags, it sounds like orange kitty wants a friend maybe you should say hello next time instead of hissing!

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. good luck with the new dose .. hope there's no more dives like yesterday! Poor orange kitty ... probably just wants to be friends with sweet mags .. maggie, be nice to the little kitty, maybe he doesn't have a safe home to go to :sad: Have a great weekend guys!

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: and Mannie is on his way!
    Auntie Ann! I is coming! I gots two espressos and my special - cimmamum mocha! Should I bring one for Mags too? ~~ Mannie, kitteh barista

OUCH on that amps, wow on that +3. A diving kitty today. I hope she level it out some, though I do think the amps is a bit food influenced... I saw that 41 yesterday. That had to have woke you up, no Mannie espresso required! :D Surf well Maggie! I so hear you on taking the drop off - it was what went on with Mannie when a fattened the dose up with a drop a few week ago - down he went, and it took 19% HC to keep him up in the upper greens. Wise move I think last night: keeping her safe. I hope the new dose will agree with Maggie - seems that it does with that +3.

Interesting on the orange kitty... Sure sounds like he/she has a home, is well cared for. And Maggie - Mannie says good job on defending the home front.

Enjoy your day today. I hope it is a good one. Did you make coffee with your friend yesterday? I think Maggie kept you home?

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Ann & Maggie,

Congrats on the reducie. It was the best thing to do and we can't quibble about one point! Maggie, make this reduction work! I hope that the orange kitty finds a home. It sounds like he'd like to move in with you!

Enjoy your coffee and your day,

Hugs,

Ella & Rusty

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 11/2 Maggie AMPS 315; +3 151; +4 177

+4 177

Looks like a nice blue surf so far. Mags just had another mini breffifs.

Serryn, it does seem that way with the unpredictable lately with Maggiepoo.
    Vyktor, my love, it's ok to be jealous! Uh ok, next time I will be friendly and make sure if it's a boy, to tell him we can be friends, as I am already taken by you. Luv, Mags

Hi Devon, thanks for visiting. Thanks on the new dose. I had just raised her a drop, but I guess it was too much for her. She has me confused lately. I told Mags to be nice next time to orange kitty, as I think, too, she just wanta friend. I'll ask around my walk, too, if someone has lost a kitty or if she's just wandering.

Hi Michelle and thank you Mannie for my two espressos and my special - cimmamum mocha. :coffee: :coffee: Yes, Mags says she would love one, too. I remember when the same thing happened to you with the fattened dose and then what time brig him up. Yes, I did make coffee with my friend yesterday. When I saw Mags had a 98, I left some food and knew she would eat if dropping again. Yes, I'm curious with the orange kitty. I have a sensor light on my patio and it really brightens up the back, so kitty must see it and is curious what's back here.

Hi Ella, that's right, as what's one point and then the meter variance. I think the kitty does want to be friendly. It has to be a boy with its size. It should be a nice day, so I'll fit in a walk, too.

9. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Re: 11/2 Maggie AMPS 315; +3 151; +4 177; +6 117

Hi Ann - yes, Maggie and Leo looked like soul mates this morning, but boy they had a brother-sister spat after that - Maggie is nice surfing back in blues, and Leo blasted to the red floor! I'll tell him to go find his sister and learn something from her! :lol: Have a great day!

10. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Surf it Mags! She has definitely found the right spot for the kitty conclave today, let's hope every one joins her on the beach!

Did the orange cat see you? If her just walked away w/ you there he's is probably lost or a neighbor. Poor thing needs a friend, Maggie!

11. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf, Maggie, surf. YOu look so good in your blue dress. I bet yellow kitty thinks yer pretty too. No wonder Vyktor is jealous. :smile:

Hi Ann. Lovely morning report for Miss Mags. :D

12. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

I thought I would give Maggie a poke break until PMPS. I went out for a bit and am hoping she doesn't do the "b" word! I just heard from Maggie, and the kitties are having great time at the beach. The sun came out and it's beautiful and sunny. They're playing beach volleyball and surfing!

Lisa, oh no on Leo. Well, I wonder what could have happened. Do you think he knows he's going for a car ride?
    Leo, not to worry' I will help you get back on the fast track, sis Mags

Barb & Checkers, :lol: darn right Vyktor will be jealous of anyone messing with his lady!

Hi Ann & Tess, gorgeous orange kitty did see me. When I went closer, he/she walked away. Mags said she will be friendly tonight if kitty strolls thru, as kitty may be lost. I'm still investigating hoping that it belongs to someone and we can get kitty back home.

13. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 11/2 Maggie AMPS 315; +3 151; +4 177; +6 117; PMPS 157

PMPS 157

This is the lowest PMPS Maggie has had in a long time and no "b" shhhhhhhh..... She is a little picky today though, too, so I wonder if that's partly the PMPS.

14. GregFurBall

GregFurBall Well-Known Member

Oooo, Maggie you stayed in the blue. Gotta love it.

Fur Ball wants you to know that orange kitties are the BEST and he thinks you ought to say HI instead of Hiss. :lol: :lol:

Have a great evening!
    Karen

15. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues for Maggie today. I hope she surfs for you tonight. Thanks for thinking of us. I think our power will stay on now and hopefully the internet will too. All of our snow has melted. Yay! We didn't get as much as they did in the mountains.

16. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 11/2 Maggie PMPS 157; +3 78

+3 78

We have a greenie :mrgreen:

Hi Karen, she did surf the blues and now green! I love FurBall's pic, and he's a beautiful orange kitty. I've had a talk with Maggie about no hissing and "can't we all get along", and she seems okay with it. :D

Carla, so glad you have power and now Internet. Yay for not too much snow and now melting. I kind of hope she rises as I'm not much of a later nighter Bean.

17. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Yay for green...go Maggie!!

18. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

This is the Mags we know and love! You go, surfer girl! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Liz

19. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

[​IMG] :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.