11/3 Maggie PMPS 171; +3 141

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=82382

Yesterday
    AMPS 315
    +3 151
    +4 177+6 117
    PMPS 157
    +3 78
    +4 64
    +5 74 FF T&G

Morning and looking forward to kitteh Barista Mannie's Saturday Espresso and surprise Venti coffee drink! :coffee: :coffee: I think he must add a Boost supplement, as I feel so good after I've had my coffee fix, thanks Mannie.
    I think this must be a bounce and also I gave Maggie some FF T&G before ni ni and left overnight food. I had no worries she would eat when low. All is well with Maggie, good appy, no poo yet and hopefully later or tomorrow.
    It's only 56 degrees right now but should warm up a bit later. Catch up work today and a walk. No sightings of Orange Kitty last night, but Mags was sure on patrol. Have a nice day.
    My thoughts and prayers are with Roni, Brad & Moonie.

Thanks on some visits I missed after ni ni!

Amy, thanks for stopping by, and I hope and pray your power stays on; Maggie is trying to keep up with her pal, Trixie!

Liz & Zener, thanks, she did have a great surf yesterday, and this was our ole Maggie with the nice numbers,

Ann & Tess, .I love my Rainbow kitty pic, so pretty, looks like Mags, too

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/3 Maggie AMPS 283; +3 201

If that's a bounce, it's not too bad. Hopefully Maggie will come down to some nice blues today and give you some poo.

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Ann & Maggie,

A little bounce is OK after you have enjoyed some FF T&G, right, Maggie? And coming down nicely. I'll tell you, if we had 56 degrees this morning, we would be going out in our canoe for sure. As it is, we have SNOW!!

Enjoy the weekend,

Hugs from us,

Ella & Rusty

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: and a little extra something from Mannie, who says he is headed down your street... delivery momentarily.... :coffee:

WOW on yesterday - green for Maggie. She is coming down nicely today too. Good bounce recovery Maggie. :D :cool: Looking for some more FF T&G?

We are in the 50's this morning too. So far the rains have held off, hope they continue to do so. Enjoy that catch-up work. It will be the same here. I hope too that you will get out for that walk.

5. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Looks like Maggie and Leo are completely out of sync now! Leo's on his way down and I shot him falling, so good thing I'm around today. I starting to get a cold and at least it's Saturday so I don't have to pretend to work - it's cold outside but clear so far. Leo had a run in with Orange Kitty last night - I wonder, an Orange Kitty stalking both of them? :)

Have a great day and hopefully you'll get that warm day ahead and a nice bounce clearing.

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

+5 118

Back on track and hopefully nice surf.

Oh how funny, Lisa, with Leo stalking the Orange Kitty. :lol: Maggie was looking and looking all evening and thru the night, and no Orange Kitty was to be found. And no wonder, it's over in Leo's yard, as Maggie was hissing at it two nights ago. She would have been friendly had it shown up last night.

Thanks Carla, I think Maggie heard you, as she's down to blue. Now all we need is the poo! :D

Ella & Rusty, yes, the FF T&G always does its job in bringing her up. Mags was a Happy Camper after her snack of FF T & G!

Hi Michelle, and TY Mannie as he just delivered my Espresso and special Venti drink, and now I am feeling energized. The weather is just right for a walk here. Mags has recovered from her bounce.

7. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/3 Maggie AMPS 283; +3 201; +5 118

Hi Ann and Maggie, Happy Caturday, glad you are getting some nice numbers! Scrabble needs to pick up some tips, I think he has forgotten how to do this sugar dance, he is rusty and needs a couple of lessons! Have a great day!

8. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann. Nice blues for Miss Maggie so far today :D

Have a nice Saturday. :D

9. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 11/3 Maggie AMPS 283; +3 201; +5 118; +7 130

+7 130

Mags is keeping her blue surfer shorts. I had in the mind to take a walk but then felt a little sleepy. I just wanted to rest a few minutes on the Lazy Boy, so Maggie hopped onto my lap and decided to take her nap on my lap. So I couldn't get up until she awakened! :D An hour and a half nap!

Hi Michelle, Scrabble will get on track. I remember when Mags returned from the Falls, it took a short while with the dose and all. It is like learning it all over again.

Thanks Barb & Checkers, so far a nice surf. Part of the AMPS was food and part bounce.

10. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Nice recovery here too, now if Tess will just follow suit. :roll: I think it's catch up day for a lot of us all around LL.

11. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Ann. Glad to see Maggie is down to the blues.
    I use to use that one to get out of taking the garbage out but after a month or so DW caught on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

+11 171

I just realized I did the opposite with the time change, moving Maggie back instead of ahead. I only did it by 30 minutes though. :?

John, that is too funny! :lol: :lol: That was my first mistake, taking a rest before a walk. It's the walk that should wake me up! It was a little cold at the time -- 55 degrees which is cold for us!

Hi Ann, yes catch up time. We are having a fire inspection person coming into the apartments on Monday, and this apartment is so small I need to rearrange some things so they can inspect the alarms.

13. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Re: 11/3 Maggie AMPS 283; +3 201; +5 118; +7 130; +11 171

Hi Ann,

I'm glad to see Maggie came back down to the blues. 55 degrees is a lot better than what we have here! It's freezing! It's been in the 40's at night and not much better in the day. Today is sunny and deceptive when you are inside but when you walk outside the cold shocks the system!! BRRRRR! I hate winter! I may start making plans to go visit my mom in FL. :lol:

TTYL.

Hugs,
    Melanie & Racci

14. GregFurBall

GregFurBall Well-Known Member

Re: 11/3 Maggie AMPS 283; +3 201; +5 118; +7 130; +11 171

Maggie that's a pretty blue cure you have going there.

Have a great night.
    Karen

15. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 11/3 Maggie PMPS 171

PMPS 171

Hi Melanie, thanks for stopping by to see us! Ohh....a vacation in Fla sounds like a good idea.

Hi Karen and FurBall, thanks for visiting us. I hope Mags can hold her blue surf. How is FurBall doing these days> Give FurBall some scritches from us,

16. GregFurBall

GregFurBall Well-Known Member

Hi Ann-
    That would be great if Maggie would stay in her blue surf. Stability is good. :smile:

I tested Fur Ball tonight and his BG was 67. He does have me worried however. Yest and today he has just not been eating. He has been pretty much only eating the NV Raw Instinct but I gave him 2 tsp wet with his raw medallion tonight and he just nibbled a bit and went back to bed. Hmmm. Trying not to be concerned but eating has never been an issue with him.

Thanks for asking!
    Have a great night.
    Karen

17. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Whoa Maggie that hot pink kini yesterday was da bomb!!!! You're looking really cute in your blue shorts today too though - I be ova for a visit soon. It's all rainy here, hope you gotz de betta weather - love Vyktor xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.