11/11 Rusty PMPS 105, +4.5 69

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=82892

Good Morning, Everyone,

Armistice Day/Veterans' Day. So many wars. My father and uncles were World War I vets and my mother often used to recall the fantastic Armistice celebration in New York City on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month. There was so much hope and it was so quickly dashed.

Rusty had a great time at our Movie Night party. He did sleep through the film, but tore around playing with his bell balls afterwards. He wanted his nighttime test and snack! This morning we had a good test, shot, breakfast and now he is sleeping in his little bed by the radiator. We are supposed to have a lovely, mild day today, but so far it hasn't materialized. Edward and I want to take advantage of it and plan to go out in our canoe this afternoon for a short paddle.

Wishing you all a good day and sending healing vines and positive thoughts to all who can use them,

Ella & Rusty

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 11/11 Rusty AMPS 151

Hoping you get to enjoy your canoe ride today.

That's okay Rusty, I always sleep through the movie and wake up after they're over, too :razz:

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ella :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Nice amps for Rusty- I bet he can turn that into a nice high green number. too funny on sleeping through the movie. it's ok Rusty -I am with Dyana. I sleep through alot too. :lol:

I so hear you on the weather: we were supposed to have a decent morning, with rains much later today. SO far we are gray gloomy and the rains look like they will be here sooner than predicted... guess I had better get out there while I can. ;-) I hope you will be able to paddle today. major paws crossed for you.

I so hear you on the veterans day...

Have a good day today - I will send good paddle day vines.

4. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ella. Lovely start to Rusty's day. I bet he comes down, nice and slow to pretty numbers :smile:

My hubby, a WW II veteran, was so proud to be a sailor. He lied about his age and was only 17 when he went to Okanowa.
    Broke his mama's heart, of course. Oh, and what a pretty sailor he was. :D I only saw pics.

It is finally getting sunny and warming up here. I know you'd be out in the water with this...I hope it gets better for you.

Good movie night, huh? Yay!!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning you guys...hope you have a good canoe day!
    Happy Veteran's Day....as we remember those who served and those who are serving today...our thansk and prayers are with them all.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Rusty today. I hope he surfs nicely for you. I hope you get a chance to get your paddle in.

7. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS for Rusty today. i hope you get out on the water. This is a great time of year for it, no black flies or mosquitos! :lol: :lol:

8. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Howdy Ella and Rusty. What a lovely number to start your day!
    I hope you and Edward got your canoe time in today.
    take care and have a nice evening.
    mary and oliver

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Re: 11/11 Rusty AMPS 151, +5 124, +9 89, PMPS 105

Hi again,
    The day turned out to be beautiful and we had a wonderful paddle on what is probably the end of the paddling season. We paddled a stretch of the St. Regis River near Paul Smiths. The water was calm, with only a little skim ice in a few places. We were thrilled to see a juvenile loon, fishing as if he/she hadn't a care in the world. But he/she had better hurry and get to the Atlantic coast before everything up here freezes! (Juveniles will spend 5 years in coastal waters before returning as adults to the mountain lakes every summer to mate; loons mate for life and return each year to "their" lake.)

Rusty had some nice outdoor time when we returned from the paddle. He hung out by the bird feeders while we were taking the canoe rack off the car and putting our canoe away. He came down nicely in his bgs today and even had a green at +9.

To visit some condos now. thanks for visiting us today,

Ella & Rusty

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Nicely done, Rusty! What a great day on the paddle! :D
    Liz

11. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Well done pmps, Rusty :smile:
    I'm glad you got to paddle, on this last beautiful day of the year, Ella. :D

12. tpr

tpr Well-Known Member

Nice cycle for Rusty today:) I'm glad that you were able to get out and enjoy the lovely weather in your canoe! Sounds like you all had a wonderful day!

13. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Lovely numbers today! and I love hearing that Rusty enjoyed movie night...even if he did sleep through it! :lol:

14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Thanks for visiting, everyone. Sorry I didn't get to many condos tonight. Lots to do before tomorrow, when I have to go to Burlington, VT for a dermatological procedure and will be gone all day.

See you in the morning,

Ella & Rusty (who is back in normal numbers! Yay!!)

15. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Great that you had a nice paddle. Nice to see Rusty back in nice numbers. Good luck tomorrow with the 'procedure'. Safe trip. Was nice to hear about your movie night. Like the choice of film. I too thought about 11/11/11.

Have a great night. Sleep well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.