11/12 Rusty AMPS 233, PMPS 121, +4.5 166

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=82949

Good Morning, Everyone,

Today I am off to Burlington, VT to have a dermatological procedure. It's a long trip and I'll be out all day, but hope to be back by PMPS. But if I'm not, one of our friends is going to come over to give Rusty his evening shot. Edward will be here, so it should be fine. It's a mild, sunny day with a stiff breeze. That should be fun on the ferry across Lake Champlain!

Rusty is yellow again this morning. He is a bit anxious about my trip, but is fine. He had a good night, good test, shot, breakfast (ate the first sitting and will graze this morning on the second sitting). We had a schmooze and a comb and he is now in his little bed by the radiator. Edward and Rusty plan to have a nice day with outdoor time in what will probably be the end of our brief Indian Summer. We were so lucky to have been able to get out in our canoe yesterday.

Wishing you all a good day and we are especially thinking of Roni, Moonie and DH this morning. They will hopefully get the apartment they have been working to get today. Everyone: think hard!! I will call Roni this evening.

Healing vines to all kitties and beans in need,

Ella & Rusty

2. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Re: 11/12 Rusty AMPS 233

Sending good derma vines to you Ella! Have a nice ride on the ferry!

3. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Love Burlington, and Lake Champlain... I went to college there, great times, great memories :smile: have a wonderful day,

Kathie

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ella :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Good derma vines for you today. WOW: sounds like quite the trip - but a nice one. Good luck with the ferry ride: always such fun in the winds.... but with a sunny day?: Nice! Very nice too that you have someone who can come and help with Rusty if need be.

Funny how our kitties always seem to know when we are out on a trip. I hope he and Edward enjoy the last of your indian summer... always so nice in November when the sun is out.

Have a great day today, hope all goes well.

5. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Good morning Ella - I hope your trip goes well. We had a really nice day yesterday too, I sat on the back porch in short sleeves after we'd just had snow on Thursday! Crazy! Thanks for your info in my condo last night - I replied in my condo today.

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Come on down, Rusty, nice and slowly. Paws crossed for Roni, Brad and Moonie and for your procedure. Have fun on the ferry! I took the ferry to Vancouver Island and they had wifi!
    Liz

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Ella, good luck on your procedure today and hope all goes well. Scritches to Rusty, and kitties will be seeing him later.

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. ok rusty, your momma's out today so you be a good boy .. I hope your procedure goes well and that you have an easy time on the ferry .. That is so nice that you have a friend willing to give rusty his shot ...

9. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Sending good derma vines too, although you are probably done by now. I love ferries, I hope you had a beautiful crossing.

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Re: 11/12 Rusty AMPS 233, PMPS 121

Hi again,
    The ferry ride was the best part of the day. It is only 12 minutes from Plattsburgh to Vermont's Grande Isle, but there were 4-foot waves and we really pitched around. My car got a good washing!

Edward and Rusty had a good day with lots of outdoor time and lots of fresh air indoors, since all the porches were open. Rusty had come down to 121 by PMPS. He may have come down lower and then rose again (as is his pattern, even when he starts pretty high). But we'll never know. Only Rusty knows! He was happy to see me when I got home. He actually came upstairs to be with Edward in his study for part of the day.

My procedure--removal of a basal cell carcinoma in the middle of my forehead by Mohs surgery--went well. It only required one "pass" with the blade (felt like scissors!). But wow is it ever uncomfortable now that the novocaine has worn off. I'm allowed to take Tylenol, but of course we don't have any (this is an aspirin and Advil house!). Will get some tomorrow.

Our warm weather is to come to an end tonight and just now the most incredible blast of wind came up. Hope we don't lose any trees.

I won't get to many condos tonight, but am thinking of you all. Thanks for the good wishes.

Ella & Rusty

11. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

I'm glad the procedure went well, and that they only had to take one slice. Ouch! Get some sleep and try to feel better - and get that Tylenol! Hope your trees are still standing in the morning.

12. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Glad you had a good day. Hope your head feels better. Can you use ice? I hope you can sleep well. Wonderful that Rusty and Edward had a good day. Ferry ride sounds interesting. LOL

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Talked to Roni this evening. She sounded good. Still nothing conclusive on the apartment, but they will know more on Thursday. All went well with the flood insurance adjuster.

My head is splitting. Rusty is fine.

Ni ni,

Ella & Rusty

14. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Ella)))

Tobey is on his way with KTSS and lots of extra special head massages for his bestest auntieellabean! He made some cimmamum cookies for you but be careful....I heard him scratching around in the LB right before he put them on the cookie sheet...beware of LB dust :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you feel better tomorrow...sending hugs and healing vines!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.