11/13 Rusty PMPS 154, +4.5 215

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=83014

Good Morning, Everyone,

All our prayers and thoughts go out to Roni and Moonie this morning. I talked to Roni earlier and they are heading to the ER because of dark diahharia and vomit with black flecks in it. I hope it is something she ate and not serious. Roni is stressed out and needs the emotional support of LL. She and Moonie will get through this.

Rusty is at a normal AMPS number this morning. He watched over me all night (I had to keep my head elevated, so didn't get too much sleep :smile: ) We had a good test, shot, Wellness Turkey breakfast, and a schmooze before I took Edward to his yoga class. Rusty is still on the couch, waiting for me to return. What a wonderful kitty he is!

Cold, light rain, windy, crummy weather today. We are supposed to have sunshine this afternoon. I can't wait until 2 P.M. when I am allowed to replace my restrictive bandage with one that I hope will be more comfortable. I'm almost afraid to look at what is underneath! I'm supposed to reduce strenuous activity for 48 hours, so I guess I won't be climbing any mountains today. Missed a good climb yesterday.

bbl, hopefully with some news of Moonie,

Ella & Rusty

2. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Re: 11/13 Rusty AMPS 128

Nice AMPS for Rusty. So sweet of him to watch over you all night. I hope your head is feeling better and it heals quickly. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: No mountain climbing for you! Just hang out at home and hug your sweet boy. Have a great day Ella!!

3. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Good morning Ella. Rusty is starting the day off with a nice blue number. I'm not familiar with Roni and Moonie but please pass on to her that we have her and Moonie in our thoughts and prayers that all will be well with Moonie.

I sure hope you are feeling better and that you didn't have anything serious wrong.

Take care of yourself and say hello to Rusty from PurrFace.

Have a great day.

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ella :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    Auntie Ella? I will brings you a very cine espresso this morning. You might need it if you didn't sleep well... I is sorry, and will make it extra good ~~ Mannie, kitteh barista

We hope to that all is well with Moonie. Paws crossed.

Rusty is off to a good start. How sweet that he watched over you yesterday, waited for you to get home. That is really cool.

I hope your surgery site heals quickly, and I am so sure on the bandage chnage. That has to be uncomfortable... bummer on missing a good climb yesterday, but I bet that those two days of being good will be over before you know it. :D I hope the weather improves so you can tackle those mountains! :D

Have a great one today!

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ella, nice AMPS for Rusty. Thanks for the update on Roni & Moonie. I pray Moonie's okay and something treatable.
    It's good you're taking a slow day today and no hikes or paddles. I had a Mohrs surgery on my leg a few years ago. I think on the forehead would hurt more, ouch. Take care today and snuggle up with Rusty.

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. I'm glad your surgery went well, and hope that you are feeling better before you know it .. good thing you got rusty there to take care of you! Now just take it easy today and don't overdo anything .. have an easy, restful day!

7. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Sir Rusty! What BOOTIFUL numbers you have this morning! Almost as bootiful as YOU are! I would love to run my fingers thru that beautiful hair you have...looks so luxurious.

Ella - prayers for your head to feel better but I do know how much a relief it is to know it's GONE! Have long history of skin cancer both in family and myself, I've had 3 places removed over the last 30 years - it's SO much better and easier now than when my first one was removed. Will be thinking of you as the day passes and watching for updates.

BIG HUGS to all of you!

8. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ella.
    Nice morning for Rusty. I bet he surfs nicely for you today. :smile:

I hope your surgery site feels better very soon. I had a Moh's surgery done on bottom lip, twice. Learned about Lortab on that one. :roll:
    Sweet Rusty will take over the comforting, when Edward is busy :smile:

I hope it gets nice and sunny today. It will cheer you up.

9. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Ella,
    Feel perfect soon, soon, soon. I bet Rusty knows you're feeling a little wimpy and so he watches over you. It's pretty special the way Kitties know what's up and show you how much they care.

Have a nice day, with lots of kitty kisses.
    Will be waiting to hear about Moonie. boy, i hope it's just some yucky thing he found on the floor, and that he already got it out of his system.

hugs
    mary and oliver

10. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Nice start for Rysty today. Such a sweet boy to look after you so well.

I hope your forehead feels better soon. Have you ever tried lavender essential ol for healing? it is antiseptic and antibiotic and helps speed healing. And vitamin E oil helps w/ scaring.

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/13 Rusty AMPS 128, +5.5 106, +9 141

That's so sweet that Rusty is watching over you. I hope you heal up quickly.

12. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 11/13 Rusty AMPS 128, +5.5 106, +9 141, PMPS 154

Come on down Rusty, Tess has everything ready at the Lagoon!

Ella, keep the lavender oil in mind for later. It isn't a heavy oil, very watery consistency. it is my first aid kit in a bottle, cuts scrapes and especially burns. I've had bad scalds heal overnight.

If LL prayers have any strength Moonie is sure to beat this too!

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for visiting, everyone.

Prayers for Moonie and Roni & Brad tonight.

Rusty had a weird day of numbers: gradual rise instead of fall. He's a cat!

ni ni, my head is aching tonight,

Ella & Rusty

14. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

What is wrong with these silly kitties! Hope he comes back down tomorrow.

Tobey says "more KTSS for my beloved auntie!!" Hope you feel better tomorrow.

15. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

Hey, Ella -

Been out of the loop and didn't know about your surgery. I hope you heal quickly. Sweet that Rusty is looking after you so well. What a good boy he is! :D At least the weather helped keep you inside to love on that sweet boy and not overdo it!

Sad about Moonie being sick. Continued prayers for them -

I hope you have a more restful sleep tonight -

Libby (& Hershey, too!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.