12/3 Rusty PMPS 86, +4.5 148

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=84270

Good Morning, Everyone,

Rusty came down from his post-bounce mini bounce last night at bedtime and this morning we have a pretty good, high-normal, AMPS. He ate all of his nighttime food, probably finishing it shortly before we got up. (his usual pattern). We had a good test, shot, breakfast (Wellness Turkey), and now that important nap in his little bed by the radiator. All of our snow has been washed away by the heavy rains we had yesterday afternoon; we still have drizzle. It is expected to be mild today, so perhaps Rusty will want to venture outdoors.

Yesterday was a day of fun and food with friends. We had a great "Thanksgiving" midday dinner down near Camp. Then a tough drive home at dusk and dark in heavy rain and fog, a quick "schmooze" with Rusty, and off to a dessert party with our group. Came home and crashed. Today will be a "landfill" day and more catch-up. I was going to climb a moderate mountain with some of the group, but the weather is dark and drizzly and the trail will be wet, muddy, and slippery, so I decided to wait until Wednesday and go on a different hike. I had thought we might be snowshoeing by now, but the global-warming pattern persists. I fear for our wildlife and our forests if our global "leaders" continue to sit on their hands.

Off to go through the junk mail of the last few months to tear off our names and address so we can take the paper to the landfill. This is the task I hate the most! We use a shredder for the "important" stuff, but to shred all that other mail would break the machine.

Wishing you all a good start to the week and a good day for all beans and kitties,

Ella & Rusty

2. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Re: 12/3 Rusty AMPS 141

Good morning young lady!
    Sounds like you great fun yesterday! Friends and food.. it works, doesn't it.
    Rusty always seems to start your days with such nice numbers. He's quite a considerate little kitty!
    Have a great day.. grrr on junk mail..

mary and oliver

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

It's nice to see Rusty working his way back to normal numbers. :D The junk mail sounds like a not-so-fun task. What is your reward?
    Liz

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Nice blue start for Rusty! A nap by the radiator sounds great. Sounds like you had a great great weekend. How fun! Good luck with the junk mail. We do the same thing. I so shred the name/address that I tear off each piece of mail though. Have a wonderful day Ella!!

5. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Good morning Ella. Nice start of the day for Rusty. Hope he surfs the blue zone for you today.

It sounds like you had a busy but fun day yesterday. To bad that weather caused you to miss the hike. Enjoy the one your taking tomorrow.

6. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning guys nice amps this morning, hope you see some green today. Sounds like you had fun at your parties! Have fun with your paperwork day, ugh how I hate doing that. Guess it is the perfect day with the weather being crappy. I am with you on the global warming thing! Well have a great day!

7. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

sounds like you had a great day yesterday, but today back to chores. I hate all the (*^$*&### junk mail too. Good call to skip the hike today and hopefully the weather will cooperate on Wed.

Rusty, Hang on , I'm trying to get back down. Did you see me in the lagoon last night? Huh, didja see me, huh didja? -- Tess

8. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had lots of fun - I hope the weather cooperates for your hike - it sounds wonderful. Our snow just finally went away on Saturday.

With the junk mail, I found this phone app I've been using called Paper Karma. You register your name and address, and after that when junk mail comes in, you take a picture of the sender's name and address on the envelope, and they submit your information to the company to get your name removed from the list. And it works!!! Well, it doesn't work for the bulk stuff like grocery store coupons, but lots of other stuff it's worked for, like catalogs and credit card offers. https://www.paperkarma.com

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blue start for Rusty. Sorry you didn't get to go on your climb today. I hope your hike works out on Wednesday.

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Re: 12/3 Rusty AMPS 141, +5.5 95, +9 74, PMPS 86

Hi again, everyone,

Rusty is back in his normal numbers! YAY!! Let's hope he can stay there. He had a good day with some good play time and 2 combings. He spent a lot of the day napping by the radiator in his little bed and in his basket.

I got about a third of the way through the junk mail (thanks for the tip, Lisa). My trip to the landfill was good, but the weather was so socked-in that I couldn't admire the wonderful view, which is like the alpine meadow at the beginning of "The Sound of Music" (Really!) Stopped to do a little Xmas shopping in Lake Placid on the way home, but didn't see anything I wanted to buy for my grandnieces and nephews (teenagers are really hard!).

Off to visit some condos.

Ella & Rusty

11. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice cycle for Rusty today, and he's back in the Lagoon, too! :mrgreen: Sounds like a really nice day yesterday spent with friends. We never did get much rain this way. Ann & Tess and Michelle & Mannie got the most. That's a good tip from Lisa. I get a lot of catalogues this time of year, too. Have a good night.

12. Tracy & Leo

Tracy & Leo Well-Known Member

Hi Ella and Russ, sounds like Rusty had a good day, napping and doing cat things and you got all the hard work! Now i'm all worried about my mail (junk mail or otherwise) I never shred or rip anything before it goes to recycling, but all my important bills like credit cards and stuff are all electronic now.

I can't believe you have no snow there, we got 12 inches last night here :shock: Tho i don't think its good snowshoeing snow, its much too fluffy and soft.

Nice numbers today Rusty, nice to see you back at the lagoon.

Have a great evening Ella and Rusty.

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Good numbers today, but not much appetite. Maybe he's just not used to being in his normal numbers. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for visiting us today,

Ella & Rusty

14. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Nice to see Rusty in :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sounds like you had quite the day yesterday and today..FUN!

When I get junk offers don't want that come with prepaid postage envelopes, I write "not interested" and send them beck using the postage on the envelope they provided. I'd never heard from anyone twice, :lol:

Hope you get some rest.

15. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ella - so so sorry for the late post. It's been crazy here and I just couldn't get to the board til now.. I hope your day has been a good one.

nice day for the lagoon master ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm sorry you ah to cancel your hike - but so can relate to the mud ad slippery part...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.