12/3 Gabby PMPS~274, +3~200, +4~154

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sienne and Gabby (GA), Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday's Condo

It's a quiet morning. Gabby is keeping a close watch on the hallway. Gizmo is making sure no intruders come through the window in front of his cat tree. We're expecting temps almost in the 70s so we're all happy!

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 12/3 Gabby AMPS~270

Yep, December in Chicago. :lol: :lol:
    Liz

3. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Re: 12/3 Gabby AMPS~270

Good morning! 70s??? Sounds like spring is coming to the midwest.. or the calm before the cold. Hugs to you all from us.
    mary and oliver

4. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Re: 12/3 Gabby AMPS~270, +3~224

Good morning Sienne. I guess Gabby decided to surf the yellow zone for you today. I guess that's ok once in a while. Hope she strolls down to the blue/green zone soon.

Wow, almost 70s today. Isn't that a little warm for this time of year? Before I retired I traveled to the Goshen, Indiana area a lot and we would fly into Chicago Midway and I remember it always being cold in December. Coming from Houston we always made sure we carried a coat on the plane with us so we wouldn't freeze.

Enjoy the warm weather and have a great day.

5. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

the 70's? wow - i'm stunned. enjoy it while it's here!

good to know that the kitters are keeping up on their jobs - no slacking! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.