12/18 J.D. AMPS 65, PMPS 596

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    79 PMPS
    87 +1.25
    50 +6.75
    46 +7
    51 +7.25
    67 +8
    62 +10.75

I BCS'd his dose a little this morning. I don't know if I missed any lower numbers. I fell into a deep sleep right after +1.25 :oops: I woke up or J.D. woke me up at +6.75. I fed him some 10% FF Roasted Turkey but he only nibbled.

Maybe, my callipers were off. When I went to reset them to 1.85mm (my BCS dose for today) they showed 2.14mm when I started to dial it in (his regular dose has been 2.00mm) but maybe I moved it myself as soon as I released the dial. I guess I need to start to check them everytime I shoot.

J.D. ate his 1st Breffis (Ginger is not hungry) and is sleeping in his bed. I gave J.D. some Cypro this morning to make sure he eats today. And, I am shutting the bedroom door today, because sometimes I think he sleeps on my bed all day, and doesn't get up to eat while I'm gone.. I just think this, I don't know if it's true.

I hope everyone has a good day. I have kind of a tummy ache because I'm not used to J.D. having all green cycles and then shooting a 65..and going off to work.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 12/18 J.D. AMPS 65 - green all night

Nice greens for J.D. last night. Sending safe surfing vines for J.D. today. It is hard to have to go to work when they have a low AMPS, even though we want them to be in those pretty numbers.

3. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Morning Dyana :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    Wow, J.D. you are the man!!!! I hope he surfs beautifully and safely for you all day today. I'm sending calming vines for your poor tummy. J.D. you be a sweet kitty and don't let mama worry. The nice thing for J.D. is that there will be good fuds out everywhere for him to choose from.
    have a nice, safe, fun day
    mary and oliver

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll try.

5. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Nice green surf J.D. Keep surfing it safely today, buddy. Have a great day, Dyana.

Kathie

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 12/18 J.D. AMPS 65, +1 74 - green all night

Thanks ladies. I needed the support this morning.

I'm off to get ready for tbp..

7. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Dyana, wow look at JD go! congrats on the bcs, paws crossed he eats while you are gone. Don't you just wish we had a hidden camera to see what they do when we are not there? Hope you have a good day @ tbp and I am sure JD will be fine, good to see he is up @ +1.

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Go J.D! Nice numbers!!!

9. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Nice green numbers again for J.D. today. I hope he keeps surfing there for you.

Have a great day.

10. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Have plenty of rest today Dyana. You must be exhausted from chasing JD on the green all night :mrgreen:
    I have a knob screw thingy on my digital caliper which fix the measurement. So basically the caliper will not move everytime I take it out for the dosing. I release the screw when I need to change the measurement & after that I can turn that screw & fix the "gap". Are we using the same type of digital caliper?
    This is the one I am using. You can see the screw on the left hand side of the display screen.

[​IMG]

11. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Lots of good healing happened last night for J.D. and lil Mr. P! Continue to surf safely lil dood!

12. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Pretty greens J.D....hope you have having a nice surf now...hugs!

13. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

We use the Harbour Freight calipers and leave it in place between measurements. There is a screw keep it in place, like in Helen's picture. Nice greens! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Liz

14. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 12/18 J.D. AMPS 65, +1 74, +1.5 67 - hoping he's alright

I use the Harbor Freight callipers too, and I think I may have just pushed on it as soon as I undid the screw.

I hope he is doing fine and eating and all and that Ginger didn't eat all the food. I have 5 and 1/2 more hours at work and then another 30 minutes home.. I feel like I should have left out more food, or something. I'm sure he's fine, right,
    I'm just a worry wart.

15. Re: 12/18 J.D. AMPS 65, +1 74, +1.5 67 - hoping he's alright

Nice greens, and he'll be fine. He has lots of food out and will eat when he's ready. Scratchie won't eat when that low so it's good JD does. Try not to stress (easier said than done) he'll be fine!!

JD you surf so mama doesn't worry while she's at work!!

16. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Re: 12/18 J.D. AMPS 65, +1 74, +1.5 67 - hoping he's alright

J.D. is ok - he knows better than to do something crazy while Mamabean is away. I know how you feel. I rarely leave the house for extended periods without worrying and wanting to get back. nailbite_smile Sending stay safe vines to J.D.!!

17. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I came home from work at PMPS and all the food in every bowl was eaten. I wonder if I should have left out more. I wondered all day if I should have left out more. It was a hard day with that in the back of my mind.

I'm off to do a little shopping. Then it's [​IMG] both my cats are already in bed.

18. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Whoa, J.D....Mamabean was worried that you were low, but there was no need to bounce in completely the opposite direction!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.