01/04 Furball AMPS=237 PMPS=317

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

2. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Re: 01/04 Furball AMPS=237

Hooray for the new dose starting to work :smile: Have a great day,
    Kathie

3. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Morning Carla!!! I'm so glad about Furball doing well on this dose :RAHCAT Work it Furball!!! :RAHCAT Have a wonderful day! Hugs and scritches to you mary and oliver

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. its nice to see a dose settling into furball! Hopefully she get's some nice blues and greens from this .. have a great weekend!

5. macal

macal Member

Happy and Purring is the sign of a great day :D Hope you and Furball have a wonderful one!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Boing! It looks like Furball settled into the dose a day quicker than I thought she would. Just when you think you have them figured out, they change the steps. I was hoping to get a curve done tomorrow, but I'll have to wait and see how fast she clears this bounce now. Maybe it's a good thing she's bouncing tonight because I think I picked up the latest bug going around. I feel awful and can use a good night's rest.

7. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh no hope you didn't pick up this nasty bug, it stinks have had it for almost 5 day now and missed 2 nights of work. Healing vines being sent your way. Hope Furball settles into this new dose!!! Hugs!

8. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh no Carla, you cant get sick, day before you are off work and can spend all your time, with Furball :D
    I hope she uses that juice well and you have a nice low day tomorrow. :D

9. Carla - sending healing vines your way on this nasty cold. Dang it!! Hopefully you can get some rest tonight and feel better in the morning. Around here, folks are saying the cure is Zicam and then either the purple Alka Seltzer Cold pills or Dayquil, then of course Nyquil for the nights. That's what I gave Bobby and he is actually feeling pretty good today. Oh I so hope you aren't coming down with it. Rest and I hope you feel better!

Jo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.