01/04 Blackie PMPS 139, +3 68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=86210&p=923196#p923196

WCR: Weight = 10.83 lbs. Continually watching weight. Will try to get a later midcycle today to see what she's doing.

WBR: Bean's feeling better. Surprised that I had 1 1/2 bowls of homemade turkey soup last night. :lol: Mind you, the right seasoning made all the difference. Still had a queasy stomach yesterday, so I ate a peppermint (one of those round ones), and it helped. I think I'll be back to normal now, whatever "normal" is. :lol: I just hope that nobody gets this bug. It was brutal.

I really doused the kitchen floor with the Swiffer solution this morning, and mopped really well afterwards. Of course, she went directly to the kitchen, and sniffed around, and probably cursed me under her breath for cleaning so well. :lol: Hopefully, that'll keep the contraband further at bay. It's amazing how she looks when the Momma bean's back on the job. :lol: I applaud, and thank tremendously for DH helping me New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day, despite her higher #s. I think with the substitute babysitter present, the kitties, including Blackie, all think that they can get away with anything. :lol: Blackie sure did, though. Silly girl. :D

MY WISH: For God to help heal the broken hearts of those who lost a beloved pet and/or human... For God to help those ailing make a full and speedy recovery... For everyone to have great #s... For everyone to be OTJ.​

2. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Re: 01/04 Blackie AMPS 143, +3 58

+1 - 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +2 - 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +3 58 - 0.40 oz. Evo 95% C&T

3. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Nice numbers, Blackie! Surf it girl!

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. theres those famous greens from blackie that we love so much! glad to hear you are feeilng better .. Whatever bug is going around, it IS a nasty one that's for sure .. hope you are 100% by tomorrow .. have a great weekend!

5. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning guys nice drop into the green. LOL on mamabean being back in charge, darn kids thought they could get away with stuff while you were down and out. Hope you are feeling better, I am still not back to normal, this cold has been a nasty one! Have a great day and take it easy. Happy Fursday!

6. macal

macal Member

Glad you're feeling better. The flu's supposed to be pretty rough this year..... as I guess you know first hand! Blackie came right down into the greens for you after her meal....nice! Hope she surfs all day for you! Have a great day! :mrgreen:

7. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Re: 01/04 Blackie PMPS 139

+9 111
    PMPS 139, 1.50u, 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +1 - 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +2 - 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +3 68 - 0.40 oz. Evo 95% C&T

She's doing pretty good, and it's looking like the contraband is almost out of her system. Going to be interesting to see what her AMPS looks like tomorrow. :D

8. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Re: 01/04 Blackie PMPS 139

Hope you get well soon Ann!
    Ready for some surfing tomorrow, Blackie?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.