1/13 Gabby PMPS~307, +3~119

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sienne and Gabby (GA), Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday's Condo

I decided to go btb after Gabby's shot. I don't think the kitties were used to this behavior. They seemed to be trying to wake me up: there was a battle for the cubes, Gizmo kept leaping onto my bed and chasing after Gabby, Gabby was yelling at Gizmo, Gizmo was yodeling in the hall, etc. They only stopped their shenanigans after I got up to give them the second installment of breakfast. NOW they're quiet.

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/13 Gabby AMPS~253

I don't think Gabby & Gizmo like any change to their routine, so too bad on your btd! :lol:

3. Bruce & Simon

Bruce & Simon Well-Known Member

Only kitties are allowed to vary their routines...... :lol: :lol:

Have a great day ;-)

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL on the trying to go btb cats do not like change do they :roll: nice mid yellow start for Miss Gabby ;-)

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Did you get a second btb? Have a good day, Sienne.
    Liz

6. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Good morning Sieene. Which one do you think decided your going back to bed wasn't a good idea, Gabby's or Mr. "Mischief", Gizmo?

Have a great day.

7. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

What a circus!! It would be fun if you weren't trying to sneak in a nap. Hope you get that nap in sometime today. Hugs and scritches to you and the wild ones. mary and ollie

8. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

All sounds normal in your household. The kitties are in control. Don't mess with their routine. Sleep. who needs it. They are telling you to revise your priorities.

Loved the video of Gabby and Gizmo. Gizmo certainly pushes Gabby's buttons but I think she enjoys it.

Have a good, restful day.

9. Re: 1/13 Gabby AMPS~253

Too funny Sienne, hope you got a little more rest. Sounds like the kitties didn't want you to go btb! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.