OTJ PARTY FOR ANGIE TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CD and BigMac, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

[youtube]1AhHHiD2LEk[/youtube]

CONGRATULATIONS ANGIE AND GRACE!!!

242 LL KITTIES OTJ SINCE FEBRUARY 2008
    :D Pelusa :D Raja* :D Bruce :D Scruffy :D Noisy :D Cyrano :D Chuck :D Cosmo :D Tobias :D Flamie :D Thomas :D Brutus :D Abby :D Alex :D Lexie :D Tom :D Smokie :D Friday :D Chloe :D Calliope :D Natasha :D Gracie :D Alex :D Shadow :D Grover :D Fluffy :D Mary :D Rocket :D Petie :D Harley :D Karre* :D Venice :D Butcher :D BigMac* :D Ti-Mi :D Zoe :D Devo :D Tuxedo :D Pumpkin :D Oscar :D Morrie :D Olivia :D Fuzzy :D Riggs :D Cobra :D Chip :D Rosco :D Emo :D Jake :D Peepee :D Nosey :D Lucy :D Kato :D Tom :D Rascal :D Cream :D Chico :D Casper :D Maui :D Crash :D Blackjack :D Joey :D Arlene :D Tom :D Kahuna :D Big Boy :D Mika :D Buster :D Grey Boy :D Smokie :D Spooky :D Cruiser :D Sparky* :D Miss Kitty :D Raistlin :D Boo :D Seamus :D Marco :D Tizon :D Scar :D Alex* :D Black Kitty :D Guinness :D Beethoven :D Jesse :D Moon :D Barry :D Beeker :D Raja :D Nefeli :D Rocky :D Tummy :D Callie :D Milo :D Grace :D Matty :D Porky :D Scruffy :D Luna :D MEL :D Tommy :D Indy :D Jasper :D Velcro :D Max :D Maximus :D Mally :D Dillan :D Webber :D Sami :D Basil :D Quincy :D Tasha :D Spot :D Donovan :D Smokey :D Max :D Hank :D Jasmine :D Boomer :D Kitty :D Max :D Baby :D Scrabble :D Tugger :D Jake :D Pedro :D Supermax :D Jezebel :D Nay :D Vesta :D Tuffy :D Magnolia :D Ducky :D Maggie :D Six :D Heart :D Trey :D Milo :D Lily :D Bandit :D Yoda :D Johnny :D Weeble :D Achilles :D Muffin :D Trouble :D Savannah :D Sue :D Esmeralda :D Skipper :D Bid :D Gimli :D Mowgli :D Shadow :D Frip :D Tinkerbell :D Cinnamon :D Austin :D Morpheus :D Haley :D Khan :D Leonard :D Mocha Jo Latte :D Julius :D Gracie D :D Simba :D Binks :D Choco :D Daniel :D Noxin :D Tasha :D Kushi :D Java :D Yemala :D Billy :D D'Artagnan :D Cedric :D Titus :D Checkers :D Garfunkel :D Curry :D Angel :D Simon :D Cow :D Junior :D CheekyFace :D Gobnait :D Mr. Howell :D S'mores :D Jynx :D Star :D Cinco :D Ahmin :D Lug :D Max :D Apollo :D Mr. Tinkles :D Smokey :D Milo :D Shanga :D Atticus :D Sam Siam :D Mikey :D Elie :D Tiki :D Kitty :D Vyktor :D Kiwi :D Ruby :D Lucy :D Mooch :D Boo :D Simon :D Mr. Kink :D Buca :D Wonton :D Salem :D Daphne :D Scooter :D Tucker :D Orange :D Jasper :D Max :D Kismet :D Katmandu :D Fur Ball :D Atticus :D Shadow :D Red :D Hoot :D BJ :D Bast :D Molly :D Honey :D Ruben :D Molly :D Jackson :D Rocky :D Wink :D ANGIE :D

2. Courtney and Kismet

Courtney and Kismet Well-Known Member

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat​
    Congratulations, Grace and Angie!!!!
    party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat​
    [​IMG]
    Wishing you a long, healthy life at the Falls!

CD, wonderful job on the video! I love the playtime on the bed video clip :lol: Angie is so cute.

3. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Welcome to the Falls!!
    party_cat party_cat Congratulations Angie!!! party_cat party_cat​

4. GraceAndAngie

GraceAndAngie Member

Yay!!! I'm so excited!!! (((Carolyn))), thanks so much for that amazing video. It was so special.

Angie playing on the bed was the making the bed game. We did it for years but she's finally gotten too old. I used to flick the sheets in the air as I changed them and she would charge around on them/under them. I also used to tie a string to the belt loop of my jeans while doing the housework and she would scamper around after me. Housework isn't so much fun anymore!

Thanks Courtney and Rhiannon for partying with us.

I deleted my other post but I want to repost Angie's party pic here - I decorated her box for the occasion. Angie is all ready to party with the kitty gang when they come over.

Attached Files:

5. Courtney and Kismet

Courtney and Kismet Well-Known Member

Awwww! How cute is she in her green party box?! :mrgreen: Very festive indeed.

6. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

I've been looking for you today for the party:) Great video guys! And what a pretty green box for Angie :mrgreen: Congratulations Grace and Angie, have a great time at the falls! otj_icon :thumbup dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat party_cat drinking24

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS
    ANGIE & GRACE!!

[​IMG]
    Enjoy life at the Falls!

8. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS, ANGIE!!!!
    party_cat party_cat​
    Looooove the box!!!

9. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

Way to go Angie and Grace! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Grace - can you confirm that Angie was on insulin for 7 months and when she switched to wet that pushed her into remission within a month? I think thats important for newbies to know and is a great success!!!

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT CONGRATULATIONS ANGIE & GRACE! :RAHCAT​

ENJOY YOUR PARTY AND ENJOY THE FALLS!

Ella & Rusty

I'm on my way to your party, Angie. See you soon,
    Rusty

Wonderful video, CD.

11. Sweeties-Mom

Sweeties-Mom Member

You both did it!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: CONGRAT-CAT-ULATIONS!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

12. GraceAndAngie

GraceAndAngie Member

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the visit. You make a very good point - it was switching the food that has helped Angie so much. Angie has been on insulin for 7 months except for a 3 week remission period earlier on. At that point her dose was reduced too quickly - she went down in 0.5 unit steps - and she was still eating dry food so her remission didn't last. This OTJ trial started only 12 days after switching her completely to wet food! I hope that this time it will last as we stepped her insulin down to 0.1 IU and she is eating a low carb diet.

Grace

13. Nancy&Pepper (GA)

Nancy&Pepper (GA) Well-Known Member

dancing_cat CONGRATULATIONS ANGIE AND GRACE! dancing_cat

14. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Congratulations Angie and Grace !!!
    [​IMG]
    :mrgreen: Enjoy living at The Falls :mrgreen:

I'm so happy for you :mrgreen: :D and glad you made it.
    Great video CD :cool: Thanks!

15. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS ANGIE!!!

Welcome to the Falls!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

Congrats Grace! What a great day in LL!! I am so happy for you both. It is always so wonderful to see one of our kitties make it to the Falls. Angie - good job! Remember to write now and then so we know how you are.

Angie, as head chef in LL it is my honor to cook for your party today. We are all so proud of you! I really hope you like your party fuds! ~~ Mannie, Head Chef, LL
    Angie's OTJ Party Menu
    Beverages: Quandong Infused Niptinis, Bush Tucker Micro-brews, Niptecates with Fresh Raspberries, Flat White Espresso, De koalas special gum leaf likor, Aussie Mozztinis
    Appetizers: Grilled Yellow Tail Kingfish Canapés, Kangaroo Kabobs with Apple and Plum and Wattleseed, Mini Grilled Salmon Wraps with Dill Sauce
    Entrée: Confit of Tasmanian Ocean Trout, Rusty’s Grilled Butterfly Fan Lobster, Grilled Bratwurst Sausages with Fried Onions, Australian Fish and Chips
    Entrée Special: BigMac’s BurgerFest Extravaganza
    Salads: Sydney Field Greens with Catnip Sprinkles, Butthead’s Ice Chilled Grass Greens with Freeze Dried Butter and Cream Cheese Morsels
    Desserts: Stu’s World Famous Catmint Parfaits, Pavlova Garnished with Strawberries, Bananas, Kiwifruit and Cream, Apple Crisp with Ice Cream, Sticky Date Pudding with Whip Cream​
    Ok kitchen krew - let's roll! We got work to do. Angie is OTJ, and so in need of party fuds. Grab your aprons and your hats and your spatulas and ladles! We are off to Australia!! ~ Mannie, head chef, LL

16. GraceAndAngie

GraceAndAngie Member

Rachel, Sienne, Josie, Ella, Cathy, Nancy, Dyana - thank you all for stopping by to party with us and for all the help and encouragement along the way.

Rusty - :D We see you soon!!! Angie

17. GraceAndAngie

GraceAndAngie Member

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the lovely message - we'll definitely be checking in on all you guys and keeping in touch. Can you tell Mannie that his menu is very impressive? What a lot of bush tucker research he's done! Angie is a lucky girl to have such a fabulous party planned. What's a mozztini? Are you going to teach Angie to eat mosquitoes? That would be brilliant - she could keep them out of the house!

:D :D Grace

Hey Mannie, I just read dat menu and it sounds so yummy! I can't wait to try those fuds! Maybe Maui's koala can join the party and make those gum leaf likors? Koalas are very sleepy - he won't spoil the party - he can sleep in my new green box while we party on! Angie

18. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Congratulations Grace and Angie!!!​

19. Dale 'n' Chip

Dale 'n' Chip Well-Known Member

Well done! :thumbup

What a pretty girl. cat_pet_icon

20. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS ANGIE​

21. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Bon Voyage, Angie and Grace!!!

Awesome video, CD! :D
    Liz

22. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT Gratz Grace and Angie! Enjoy the falls!! :RAHCAT

23. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

party_cat party_cat party_cat Let's party!!

Congratulations Angie and Grace. A great story on the success of low carb wet food.

Neko can hardly wait for the party, she loves kangaroo kebobs.

24. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS ANGIE AND GRACE!!! OTJ!!!!​

[​IMG]

May you have a long, happy, healthy life at the FALLS!!!!

25. Bruce & Simon

Bruce & Simon Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT dancing_cat :thumbup party_cat Congratulations Grace and Angie!!! dancing_cat :thumbup :RAHCAT party_cat

26. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I always cry at these movies - it is so wonderful to hear the news! You are a great bean to have gotten Angie to this point. Enjoy the falls!!!

27. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Grace and Angie!!
    :RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat :RAHCAT

28. Camille and Cyclone

Camille and Cyclone Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS, ANGIE AND GRACE!!!!

Wonderful video, CD!

29. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

WELCOME TO THE FALLS!!!

Congratulations on making it to the falls you guys! What an accomplishment, I hope you come back often and let us know how angie is doing!!

30. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Angie and Grace!
    Enjoy your new life at The Falls!!!! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat
    [​IMG]

31. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Angie and Grace!
    Enjoy your new life at The Falls!!!! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat
    [​IMG]

32. Denise & Honey

Denise & Honey Well-Known Member

Well done Grace & Angie!
    Enjoy the Falls

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT party_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT party_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT party_cat

33. Soldiers Mom

Soldiers Mom Member

Congrats!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.