3/15 SCRABBLE PMPS 110

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning! Scrabble woke me up an hour and a half early this morning! Ugh! He was hungry! He just ate and is now taking a bath. Hope this means I can go back to sleep! Let's go green today for all the kitties!! AMPS 184
    Yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9111

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/15 SCRABBLE AMPS 184

Morning Michelle and Scrabble. Hey, your boy did really good yesterday and is off to a good start this morning. I was also wondering about other food choices for Maggie. She's on FF and loves the Seafood Feast and Tender Beef Feast. She, for some reason, won't eat the Turkey Giblets FF and a couple of the others. Have a good day.

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 3/15 SCRABBLE AMPS 184

+5 73 yay we hit green again!!!! Go Scrabble!!!! Woo hoo! Yeah Ann thinking of switching foods because of all the bad stuff about FF, my cats love it though and like all the low carb flavors. I have been feeding them it since he was diagnosed(February).

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 3/15 SCRABBLE AMPS 184 +5 73!

YAY Green!!! Surf Scrabble.

My cats eat all the FF, no problem.

5. Jennifer and Porky

Jennifer and Porky Member

Hi Michelle!

Haven't stopped by in a while, but just wanted to say that Scrabble is doing great - I usually poke my my head in his condo every day.

Here's to hoping he surfs in the green all day!

6. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Hi Jennifer!!! What a difference a couple of weeks makes huh? He is finally responding well to the insulin!!! Glad to hear you stop by every day that makes me feel good! Are you still feeding your cat FF?? Dyana, mine love it but just worry about the new formula!

7. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 3/15 SCRABBLE AMPS 184 +5 73 +6 75

+6 75 looks we are surfing the green!!!! Yay!!!! Fed a little @ +5

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Doing great Michelle--Surfing the 70's - flip_cat dancing_cat flip_cat Great Job!!
    FF has worked for us for 13 yrs and for the 2 years we are here, so give the kids what they like!

9. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Awesome!!

10. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+7 84 woo hoo! Looks like a fabulous day for Scrabble, gotta leave for a few hours, Scrabble is done having me poke him every hour anyway but didn't want to leave if he was dropping!

11. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Scrabble it is great to see you surfing green. :mrgreen:

12. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Hey Michelle, Scrabble's SS is looking prettier every day. Soon it will be all monochromatic.... green of course! Nice work.

I still use FF and although I've heard others having problems, my kitties are still eating it. Some days I think maybe they don't like it and then the next day they eat it all up. So I don't know what to think. Every Spring they start eating a little less anyway, I suppose Mother Nature says they don't have to store up fat for winter anymore. lol!

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Green Scrabble! Sounds like a movie! Way to go!!
    Stu

14. Jennifer and Porky

Jennifer and Porky Member

Michelle -

I'm still feeding my boys FF, but they refuse to eat the classic beef feast, chicken feast and mixed (chopped?) grill now - they used to love those flavors. Now, all they'll eat is the turkey & giblets.

I've added the FF chunky chicken and chunky turkey to the rotation - these are not gluten free and have higher carbs (10%, I think), but it's still good enough for Porky. They also get one 5.5 oz. can of Wellness chicken once a day - it's definitely their favorite.

I did test Porky yesterday, to see whether the slightly higher carb FF was making any difference to his BG. He was 84 - perfect, as always!

15. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle....my two have been eating the mixed grill and turkey & giblets FF but some days they are not as hungry as others. I have tried Wellness but I am not sure if the added fat content is good for my Raja.
    BTW, wanted to invite Scrabble to the St. patty's Day party at our place....they are having decorating parties every night now until the big party....lots of green decorations....so Scrabble is ready with the pretty greens he is getting lately....
    This is, of course, an Open house Party and i am trying to get to everyone's condo to invite each kitty personally, but I am not quite getting around as quickly as I would have liked to....can Scrabble please help spread the word? These kitties love their parties....they say it keeps them young!! :lol:

16. Pat and Skipper (GA)

Pat and Skipper (GA) Member

Very glad to see Scrabble doing so well!
    About the food: Skipper continues to eat the FF gourmet chicken with no complaint. If Scrabble is eating well, I would not change his food right now because that would be another variable to deal with - i.e., when his number patterns change - then is the change due to the dose or is it due to the food? I would wait until he is well regulated before changing anything and then only change one thing at a time. We can't ride all the trains at once ;)

17. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

pmps 110! I am so proud of my boy! Just spent $30 today on FF cans, I found a bunch with the old labels so I should be good with it for a while! :) They really like all the low carb flavors! Surprisingly my two kitties are not that picky!!!!! Thanks for the invite to the party, Scrabble loves the color green so count us in!!!!! :mrgreen:
    So question, how long does he have to stay green before we can start decreasing? Don't want to jinx anything but was curious!!???? nailbite_smile

18. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+3 142, probably a food spike, was eating chicken for dinner and Scrabble was practically pawing it out of my hands lol! Go green tonight!

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Lookin' good ! Nice to see those low numbers - very excellent! :thumbup

20. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Michelle, can you believe it???????? Remember how long you waited for these numbers? Congrats on all your hard work!!!! :thumbup

ETA - we wait until Scrabble drops below 50 to earn his first decrease. :mrgreen:

21. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Go Scrabble!!!

Stu

22. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Scrabble would need to be in the greens (or mostly so) for a week to earn a reduction. Take a look at Kathy/Kitty's SS. Kitty has been earning decreases by staying in the greens.

23. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+5 106 well on our way to another green! Paige, I am so proud of my boy, I am just elated about how well he is doing all of a sudden! The past month has been hell trying to get him regulated!! The only thing that sucks is back to work tomorrow and that means no night testing or very few, I love the weekends when I am able to test all the time. Scrabble will probably be happy tomorrow night lol!!!

24. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+6.75 105, not too much movement but Scrabble is happy surfing the blues! I tested him a little early because he wouldn't stop bugging me to eat so I tested and just fed him and Sabrina 1/2 a can of FF and he ate most of it. Gonna try to get some zzzzzz's, see ya in the am!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.