3/16 SCRABBLE PMPS 151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning all! amps 157 yay! Cats actually didn't wake me up today till 20 minutes before the alarm so that is an improvement from yesterday! :) Hungry kitties this morning! Hoping to hit green today. Today is the start of my work week so no testing tonight :( but will be home all day today. Have a great day all!
    Yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9204

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 3/16 SCRABBLE AMPS 157

Come on Scrabble, show your momma some green :mrgreen:

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Just had an earthquake, was gonna go back to bed, scared the crap out of me and the cats. The babies almost jumped through the roof. It was a small earthquake but it scared us!!! I can't even find them now, lol!

4. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

:eek: Wow! I'm sure the quake scared the poor kitties. We don't get many and I'm not sure of Tess's reaction. They only seem to happen when we are out of town :roll:

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Great amps--BAD earthquake!! It was a 4.4 quake--That's Calif! Hope kitties get over it quick!
    Green today!!

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle,
    I am hoping for some green today for Scrabble and Maggie. I didn't feel the earthquake but heard about it. I'm a little further south.

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Have you found them yet??? Hope all is well and that the quake didn't upset them too much. Keep your wits about you!

Ella & Stu

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Steady there kids...stop the quaking.
    Animals always feel and hear it more than we do...hope your day is good...and settled!

9. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Cats are fine now, & so is Mom I actually got some sleep between last night and this morning, lol,they are having their mid morning snack. Well no green today but low blues for Scrabble. Hey I am happy with that, no yellows or pinks in a while!!! (no jinx!)
    +5 116
    +7 125
    He will probably go green tonight when I am not home!!!
    Hate Tuesdays because it is the start of my week and limited testing at night. Wish I could be here all the time to test!!

10. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/16 SCRABBLE AMPS 157 +5 116 +7 125

Michelle,

Glad that you and the kitties are ok. That must have been scary. Scrabble's #'s look good. I'm with you about wanting to be home all the time to test. :razz:

Have a good day.

jan and sara

11. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

PMPS 151 Scrabble is doing so good, so proud of him! Back to work tonight so no testing :sad: With my luck Scrabble will try on his green outfit tonight! Have a good night all!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.