7/3 Gracie PMPS 115 +2 128 +5 131

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marje and Gracie, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Gracies Yesterday

7/2 RECAP:
    AMPS: 121
    +2 168
    +5 162
    +7 107
    +8 113
    VET VISIT
    +10.5 96
    PMPS 121
    +2 154
    +5 152
    +8 167

Good afternoon LL. DH here. Thoughts and prayers for all who need them. Hope you are all doing well.

Gracie's cycles have been very similar since we started the new dose. Low blue at pre shot, mid blue in the middle, and back to low blue for the next pre shot. Yesterday may have been influenced by the vet visit, so we shall see. Hoping for some better nadirs and longer runs in normal numbers in the next couple of cycles.

All is well here. All the snotty cats have all P's going on, and napping spots have been staked out and occupied for several hours now. It has been a yard work day for me. We are always happy to get rain when the monsoon starts, but the wind and dust that occasionally comes with the rain leads to a mess outside.

Have a great day.

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 7/3 Gracie AMPS 119 +2 156 +5 131 +8 126

Thanks for posting Mike. I hope you had a good day working in the yard and get to enjoy a cooler night tonight.

I can't wait until we get a cool enough night to open the windows.

3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 7/3 Gracie PMPS 115

Good evening all!

I just got home from work so we are grabbing dinner and I'll be back. Gracie continues to be fairly flat blue. I told Mike I can remember saying to him "oh...if we could just get her to flat blue! it would be so much better than all this pink/yellow bouncing". So now she is and guess who thinks we need to tweak the dose? You're right...MOI :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I'm not....not yet.

BBL!

4. Sweeties-Mom

Sweeties-Mom Member

Re: 7/3 Gracie PMPS 115

I guess it's that old saying "the (gra)SS is always greener on the other side" - of the dosecrease! :lol:

5. Re: 7/3 Gracie PMPS 115

Did you get the vetty "blood tests report" today like you were hoping?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.