OTJ PARTY FOR CAIN TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Camille and Cyclone, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camille and Cyclone

Camille and Cyclone Well-Known Member

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

[youtube]8iUN63IeEjQ[/youtube]

CONGRATULATIONS CAIN AND JENNIFER!!!

251 LL KITTIES OTJ SINCE FEBRUARY 2008
    :D Pelusa :D Raja* :D Bruce :D Scruffy :D Noisy :D Cyrano :D Chuck :D Cosmo :D Tobias :D Flamie :D Thomas :D Brutus :D Abby :D Alex :D Lexie :D Tom :D Smokie :D Friday :D Chloe :D Calliope :D Natasha :D Gracie :D Alex :D Shadow :D Grover :D Fluffy :D Mary :D Rocket :D Petie :D Harley :D Karre* :D Venice :D Butcher :D BigMac* :D Ti-Mi :D Zoe :D Devo :D Tuxedo :D Pumpkin :D Oscar :D Morrie :D Olivia :D Fuzzy :D Riggs :D Cobra :D Chip :D Rosco :D Emo :D Jake :D Peepee :D Nosey :D Lucy :D Kato :D Tom :D Rascal :D Cream :D Chico :D Casper :D Maui :D Crash :D Blackjack :D Joey :D Arlene :D Tom :D Kahuna :D Big Boy :D Mika :D Buster :D Grey Boy :D Smokie :D Spooky :D Cruiser :D Sparky* :D Miss Kitty :D Raistlin :D Boo :D Seamus :D Marco :D Tizon :D Scar :D Alex* :D Black Kitty :D Guinness :D Beethoven :D Jesse :D Moon :D Barry :D Beeker :D Raja :D Nefeli :D Rocky :D Tummy :D Callie :D Milo :D Grace :D Matty :D Porky :D Scruffy :D Luna :D MEL :D Tommy :D Indy :D Jasper :D Velcro :D Max :D Maximus :D Mally :D Dillan :D Webber :D Sami :D Basil :D Quincy :D Tasha :D Spot :D Donovan :D Smokey :D Max :D Hank :D Jasmine :D Boomer :D Kitty :D Max :D Baby :D Scrabble :D Tugger :D Jake :D Pedro :D Supermax :D Jezebel :D Nay :D Vesta :D Tuffy :D Magnolia :D Ducky :D Maggie :D Six :D Heart :D Trey :D Milo :D Lily :D Bandit :D Yoda :D Johnny :D Weeble :D Achilles :D Muffin :D Trouble :D Savannah :D Sue :D Esmeralda :D Skipper :D Bid :D Gimli :D Mowgli :D Shadow :D Frip :D Tinkerbell :D Cinnamon :D Austin :D Morpheus :D Haley :D Khan :D Leonard :D Mocha Jo Latte :D Julius :D Gracie D :D Simba :D Binks :D Choco :D Daniel :D Noxin :D Tasha :D Kushi :D Java :D Yemala :D Billy :D D'Artagnan :D Cedric :D Titus :D Checkers :D Garfunkel :D Curry :D Angel :D Simon :D Cow :D Junior :D CheekyFace :D Gobnait :D Mr. Howell :D S'mores :D Jynx :D Star :D Cinco :D Ahmin :D Lug :D Max :D Apollo :D Mr. Tinkles :D Smokey :D MILO :D Shanga :D Atticus :D Sam Siam :D Mikey :D Elie :D Tiki :D Kitty :D Vyktor :D Kiwi :D Ruby :D Lucy :D Mooch :D Boo :D Simon :D Mr. Kink :D Buca :D Wonton :D Salem :D Daphne :D Scooter :D Tucker :D Orange :D Jasper :D Max :D Kismet :D Katmandu :D Fur Ball :D Jasmine :D Shadow :D Red :D Hoot :D BJ :D Bast :D Molly :D Honey :D Ruben :D Jackson :D Molly :D Rocky :D Wink :D Angie :D Chyna :D Soldier :D Mego :D Star :D Leo :D Gobbles :D Zoey :D Timber :D CAIN

A big thanks to MJ (Donovan) for ideas and inspiration!

2. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Great video!!!
    WooooHooooo!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS, Jennifer and Cain!!!

3. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER AND CAIN

ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS!!!!!

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

HOORAY FOR OTJ! CONGRATS CAIN & JENNIFER!!​

Yo Cain,
    As Head Chef of LL it is my pleasure to present you with the menu for your OTJ party. Good job, man!
    ~ Rusty

Appetizers and beverages: Frozen Margaritas Texas Style; Texas Microbrews; Paw Prints Steer-liver Pizza on Catnip Crust; Flautas with Hot Sauce; Pickled Tongue.
    Entrees: Chuckwagon Chili; Barbecued Chicken Texas Style; Grilled Shrimp; Chef Mannie's Renowned PNW Poached Salmon with Catmint Mayo; The Great Hunter's Mousehead Stew.
    Salads: Butthead's & Donny's Field Greens with Range Grass; Marinated Black-Eyed Peas with Rosemary.
    Desserts: Chef Stu's World Famous Catmint Parfaits; Pastry Chef Tess's Special Dessert; Tobey's "Cimmamum" Cookies; Buñuelo Rosettes.

Enjoy your party. Kitchen Krew, grab you aprons, hats, grillin' stuff, pots and pans, spoons, and don't forget your cowboy boots and spurs. We're heading to TEXAS! All kitties are welcome to be on the Kitchen Krew.

~Chef Rusty

Great job, Jennifer and Cain. Enjoy the Falls!

neat video, Camille!

Ella & Rusty

5. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: CONGRATULATIONS!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tips for staying OTJ:

1.. obvious.. no dry food ever - and if you ever think about a new type of canned - be 100% sure its low carb
    2 - check his blood once a week to watch for issues
    3 - weigh him once every couple of weeks
    4 - be careful of meds from the vet. Remind the vet that Cain is a diet controlled diabetic - so no oral sugar in meds and no steroids
    5 - watch the pee patch size, eating and drinking amounts
    6 - regular vet checkups and watch for infection ie urinary tract, dental/teeth, ear etc

Good luck!

6. Jamie & Jupiter

Jamie & Jupiter Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS CAIN AND JENNIFER!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Enjoy the falls!!

7. mtncat58

mtncat58 Well-Known Member

Way to go Cain

[​IMG]

8. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS CAIN AND JENNIFER!!

9. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Yeah Cain and Jennifer! You made it to the falls. Congratulations and I hope you have a long stay. Say hi to Wink, he's partying there somewhere.

Grumpy cat is even happy to frown for you!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

Attached Files:

10. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

WHOOHOO CAIN!! CONGRATS ON BEING OTJ!!

GOOD JOB JENNIFER!!

11. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

12. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Way to Go, CAIN!!! YAHOOOO for you!!!!
    Enjoy a long and wonderful time at The Falls

Congratulations Jennifer and Cain.

Whooo hooooo
    mary and ollie

13. Nancy&Pepper (GA)

Nancy&Pepper (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS CITIZEN CAIN!

[​IMG]

Your OTJ video deserves an Oscar!

14. Doreen and PeePee

Doreen and PeePee Member

Congratulations Jennifer and Cain! You must be so proud. We are so happy for you! Love the video and the "Texas style" party,yum,yum.

p.s. Peepee wil be a little late. She came out wearing pink short shorts with her butt showing, so I sent her back to change.I think she's trying to make a move on Cain.

Have a wonderful life at the "Falls"!

15. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Cain and Jennifer!!!

[​IMG]

Enjoy your life at the Falls!

WOOT! A party for Cain!!! For my special dessert I am proud to serve Mango/Cayenne and Cooling Cactus Sorbet Paletas! Just the thing to cool kittehs down after dancing our paws off!! -- Tess, LL Chief Pastry Chef

16. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Congratulations Cain and Jennifer!!!
    [​IMG]
    :mrgreen: Enjoy Living at The Falls :mrgreen:

Loved the Video :D

17. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS, JENNIFER & CAIN!!!!
    [​IMG]
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​
    Ripley is very excited about wearing her cowgirl hat to the PARTY!!!! Yippeeeee!

18. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS CAIN AND JENNIFER!!!! OTJ!!!!​

[​IMG]

Many wishes for a long, happy, healthy life at the FALLS, Cain!

19. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    Way to go Jennifer and Cain! I'm sure the cats will enjoy the party. [​IMG][​IMG] Loved the video.

May Cain continue to have a long and happy green life. :mrgreen:

20. Jennifer&Cain(GA)

Jennifer&Cain(GA) Member

Wow!!!

Thank you all so much for helping us get to here! I was grinning and laughing at that video. That was awesome and I loved it! Thank you Camille, CD, and MJ for that awesome video!!

I love the Texas style menu. Love it. :D

I want to thank those who stayed up so late to help me (or woke up so early :D especially that all nighter I pulled one time or two) when Cain decided to dip into the 40s and 50s. Dyana, Marje, Sienne, Wendy, and Deb and so so many more awesome peoples who stayed up late/early with me!! Thank you for all the support and help and advice and just cheering me on!! I want to thank you all individually but my memory isn't the best. But thank you all!!

Thanks, Deb, for the silly little rhymes while on the OTJ Trial. :D

I wouldn't be here today if I hadn't found y'all through Google. Y'all have been fantastic and helped get my Cain off insulin and diet controlled. Thank you! Thank you so so much!!

So I don't have to test him every day? I'm sure Cain will like that. Though I'll still test at least once a day for a bit.

Now Let's Party!!!

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

21. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    CONGRATULATIONS CAIN & JENNIFER!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

22. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Cain and Jennifer!
    Way to go!

I hope you have a long and happy life at The Falls.

Attached Files:

23. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER AND CAIN! ENJOY THE FALLS!!
    [​IMG]

24. Lkldcatlady

Lkldcatlady Well-Known Member

Congratulations Jennifer and Cain! Bob and I are so very happy for you!!! :D

Dara

25. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Congratulations Jennifer! Cute kitty! Mighty Hunter, indeed!

Enjoy life at the falls!

Funny video Camille! Laughed out loud when he said he can shed just fine on his own. Hahaha!
    I bet a lot of our kitties would agree with that part. :lol:

26. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Bon voyage, Cain and Jennifer!!!

Most excellent video, Camille!
    Liz

27. Sweeties-Mom

Sweeties-Mom Member

Yippee!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING TO THE FALLS CAIN AND JENNIFER!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

28. Jennifer&Cain(GA)

Jennifer&Cain(GA) Member

Thank you thank you thank you!! :D :D

Cain's getting a night off from testing so he can continue partying. I'm going to bed early cause I got super tired early for once. Normally I'll night owl it up and stay up a few more hours but nope, time for sleep.

@CD Yes he sheds quite fine on his own. :lol: Though I need to brush him every so often.

Thank you all again!!

Have a good night! Don't party too hard, kitties. :)

29. GraceAndAngie

GraceAndAngie Member

Congratulations Cain and Jennifer!!!

Camille - great video, very funny!

Attached Files:

30. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

WoooooHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Congratulations, Cain and Jennifer!! Enjoy life at The Falls!!!

31. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS CAIN!!!

Welcome to the Falls!!!

Congrats to you both on making OTJ! What a very special day. I so enjoy seeing out kitties off the juice, well done to you both. :D Celebrate well!

32. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations to you and Cain for OTJ!! Enjoy life at the Falls!!!

Beaitiful kitty and love the video!

33. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT TO THE FALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally late to the party but we are so excited and happy for you guys! Please come back often and tell us how well cain is doing!

34. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER AND CAIN!!!!!

Gobbles wants to know if Cain wants to take a ride in his chuckwagon--he knows a few good huntin' spots!!! I'm so thrilled :mrgreen:

35. Tonya and Tiki

Tonya and Tiki Well-Known Member

We are late to the party too but so happy for you guys!!! Rock the falls little Cain, we hope to be back soon too! Save us a spot in the lagoon!!!

36. Tigger's Friend

Tigger's Friend Well-Known Member

Woohoo! Congratulations to you all - have a great time!!!! So happy for you!!!! :RAHCAT

37. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Arghhh!! How did I miss your OTJ condo? So, a belated

CONGRATULATIONS
    CAIN & JENNIFER!!

Enjoy life at the Falls!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.