5/21/20 Olive AMPS 177; +9.5=173; PMPS 223; +4.5=103; +6=90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, May 21, 2020.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. AB 7

Seems to be doing good today. Hope she stays that way. Off to work.

Be safe.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Sonia & Leo and Sarah and Blaze like this.
  2. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Seems like she is off to a good start, hope the rest of the day is too!!

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Good start today Ollie!
    Be safe Paula!

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Ollie is doing good. I hope she surfs safely today.

6. Olive & Paula

Work was crazy and it just continued when I got home. I expected Ollie's caber to arrive today.

I refilled Ollie's caber an Trips gabapentin on the 12th. I got Trips med. Ollie's shipped on the 14th. I track it. It was moving then got held at a distribution center for 4 1/2 days. I started giving her less a few days ago so I would not run out. This morning I check the tracking and is only says "moved to next facility" WTH does that mean. All other entries have time of departure and arrival to each facility and the town, state. This entry has nothing. Of course no local post office number can be found only the general USPS 800 number. I call pharmacy, I will run out, she won't get any for 4-5 days and it can't be stopped abruptly. Is there anything I can get locally? If this batch arrived is it compromised because of the heat we are having? Don't know if it's on a truck sitting in the sun or not. Normally takes 3 days just to make. It's a holiday weekend. So pharmacy will put a rush on new batch and over night it. I might get it Saturday if not Tuesday. Should current bottle arrive they said not to use it. Called vet. She liked my idea to give less every other day so she is getting some. If glucose goes up dose accordingly. I'm not worried about glucoses I know to raise insulin if I have to. I'm more concerned of her breathing, will acro symptoms come back? will this set her back? Just when she seems to be doing okay right now. Dr said this might not be so bad, maybe she will be fine on lower dose, we don't know. Hmmm. She said "I'm open tomorrow, if you get panicky just call me, we will talk, you and Olive will be fine.". @Pamela & Amethyst now I know how you felt. From now on I'm paying to have overnight or 2 day delivery.

7. Olive & Paula

Not worried of her PMPS tonight. I put all wet food in her feeders and a bit more than normal amount since I wasn't home to monitor. Probably went overboard. And husband gave a bit less of the bupre than I give. Back on track tonight except for the caber issue.

8. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

So sorry this happened:( It is very upsetting Praying you get what Ollie needs UPS was very rude and inconsiderate to me also:mad: I would file a claim and also have your vet file a claim with UPS Good Luck:bighug::bighug::bighug: I will be ordering Amethyst two weeks earlier from now on:)

9. Olive & Paula

It's USPS. I did send inquiry to USPS.

10. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Oh wow, what a situation with the delivery. :( I so hope you get the caber on Saturday, Paula. It was really a good idea to give a bit less and make it last longer.

Looks like Ollie had a nice beach day! :cool: