01/04 Blackie

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm back at work today, so I'm trying to get back to normal (whatever that is). You should be happy that you don't live close to me since I drove to work today shifting my 5-speed car with my left hand. It actually wasn't too bad.

Blackie has been sticking around 2.6 - 2.8 units. When he goes over 300 at preshot, we go up to 2.8 and then his bgs drop back down. I totally spoiled him when I was home for that 3 weeks and I guess I'm spoiled too. We'll both have to get back with the routine. Blackie started laying on our kitchen table in the sun. Normally I wouldn't have allowed this, but it was so cute and it was easier for me to test him up there, that I let it go. You can imagine how hard it will be to break him of that habit. :lol:

I hope everyone is having a good week and starting the year out right.

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Eeek - I hope you weren't driving in the snow too! Sounds like you are practicing tricks for your race car driving career. ;)

Glad Blackie is doing well. I think spoiled is ok. :)

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I think Bix would be upset if he thought your avatar was his picture. :mrgreen:
    Why do you think I picked auto racing?? :lol: Don't worry, you're safe in Calif.

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I think we would all be upset if we thought Joanna's avatar picture was Bix. ;) 'Cause, holy cow, a purple cat that's freaking out. Call Jack Hanna!

I have had too much sugar or caffeine or something this afternoon, I am WIRED! I had a Chai Latte from Starbucks (the only thing I like there as I DESPISE coffee). When I left the house this morning at 10:30, it was SEVEN DEGREES!!! S-E-V-E-N!!!! That is just WRONG. Ele, I can't even imagine how cold it was by you, but it sounds like you stayed warm just driving! I am sort of glad I'm not near you, although I am practiced in the art of doing multiple things while shifting. Well, ok, maybe just drinking and eating. ;)

I am glad you've been able to keep Blackie's #s pretty well under control. I know he will be sad without you, but hopefully you will both get settled back into the new/old routine.

I've always tested Buzz up on the table. I don't care for it, either, but she's pretty good about only getting up there when I put out her towel. I use a dish towel or hand towel for her to lie on while she's being tested. I end up cleaning my table off like 10 times a day, but it's REALLY clean, I can say that much. ;) Luckily she doesn't try to jump up there at other times, like when we're eating, or the practice would have to come to an end. It's just such a good height and I can sit down instead of looming over her. It works for us, anyway.

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah, the avatar is more me than Bix, lol. He's pretty laid back. I have to take some new pics of him to get one that will look good at the new size. I tried the other day, but he's not the world's best model ohmygod_smile between sniffing the camera, and looking away at the crucial moment, I finally gave up. I'll try again another day.

Sarah, 7 is darn cold!!! I don't know that I've ever been somewhere that cold. If so, I've blocked it out. Sounds like a hot cocoa night! :coffee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.