01/07/19 Tiny Sole AMBG: 84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Joanne&TinySole, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

Good Monday morning, LB&L family!

Tiny is chugging along: AMBG of 84...we'll take it!
    Today is the start of week 3 OTJ, or week 5 if you count the trial.
    I'm still holding my breath with the weekly tests but I've regulated our herd of 4 to almost all moist food, with the exception of a little YA and Elsey's PureProtein, but as TREATS only and minimally through the day. And her behavior seems to indicate that her BGs are holding steady...she wants to be fed every 3 to 4 hours (I'm trying to extend that time gradually without her thinking she's going to be deprived), she's playing and purring and generally a sweet kit, which we did not have when she was full into her diabetes. So, she's doing well.

I've been AWOL here for incessant work demands and when not working, I am "catching up" on my sleep a LOT! It feels good, but I know there is no real catching up, so am concerned that I may need to boost my supplement intake to get some energy! I do believe the last seven months helping Tiny get regulated took a toll on me physically - so much stress, between work and Tiny's diabetes and Cookie's (civvie) medical issues, and now we have Skeeter (civvie) who has...reabsorbtion and maybe a cardiac issue! :woot: I guess 2018 and 2019 are the years of major care for the cats. Oy.

Well, you are all in my heart and on my mind. As I get my energy back I'll be here more often. I send everyone love, scritches and hopes for pancreases that chug healthily along. Happy 2019!

2. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Tiny is doing well!

Joanne&TinySole likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Tiny is doing well. Sending prayers for Cookie and Skeeter.

4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Tiny is doing well. Sending healing vines for Cookie and Skeeter. Hope you feel stronger and more energetic soon.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

So glad to hear Tiny is doing well. And the others of course.

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice to see you and Tiny Joanne and that Tiny is still doing great! Keep on getting the rest you need. The sugar dance is very exhausting for sure! And you handled it while working full time! :)

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

8. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

PMBG: 94 ...like a super trooper!

Pardon my lack of manners...how's everyone doing? It was a rough week just before Christmas having lost a couple of furbabies here. It's all been on my mind...the losses, the OTJ celebrations, the challenges of FD. I was thinking of Cindy and Taco and low and behold, they are back on the board. I love you all very much and hope that every kit and bean's needs are met. XOXO

9. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

So happy to see such a lovely report for Tiny! Yay! Darwin was a different cat once he went into remission too (though I suspect the diet change and weight loss helped a bit, too!)! It's so nice to have them feeling well.

Sending healing vines for your civvies! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Cindy&Taco

Cindy&Taco Member

WOW!! :bighug: Thank you , I think about you and Tiny quite often:D I just loved how on top of things you were and are with Tiny. Now if only Taco would follow suite , at least stay away from those pinks. He's such a sweet boy, that all we can do is love him. He walks around like he has no clue and it shows :confused: He's the King of the house , but, the King anyone wouldn't mind having around, just minds his own business.
    Oh, and I send lots of hope to you for healing of Tiny's sibs. You deserve a break and so do your fur kids :bighug:
    I hope we can be where you are with Tiny someday,:bighug::kiss:

11. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

So glad to see Tiny's still rocking it! :DHealing vines to Cookie and Skeeter.
    I swear it took me months to feel caught up on sleep after all my PJ parties and I wasn't working full time. Amazes me how you did it! :bighug::bighug: