01/07 Magellan amps286 +6,297 pmps 223+4,202+6,291

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julia Rae, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Julia Rae

Julia Rae Well-Known Member

2. Julia Rae

is this looking like a reduction failure?? I am asking because I have the bad habit of black/white thinking. Ie good/bad no shades of gray

3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Julia, are you able to get some later on cycle tests in after the +2 in the pm cycles? Thee are several nights where there are no pm cycle tests.
    Without those, we are unable to tell if Magellan is dropping lower during the pm cycles and bouncing up higher at AMPS

What happened at AMPS 1/5 when you skipped? There is no AMPS BG.

4. Bron and Sheba (GA)

To answer your question.” Is this a reduction failure?”
    Without more tests in the pm cycles I mentioned in the above post, I can’t say for certain that it is a reduction failure, because Magellan could be dropping into greens overnight and we have no idea unless we see some tests.
    Cats often drop lower at night.
    If I were you I would try and get some overnight tests in so we can see what he’s up to in the wee hours.
    Does that make sense?

Julia Rae likes this.
  5. Julia Rae

I trusted my partner Jim to take the test and lied about doing it.. As for the past +2 that is for me 2 am... and if I have to get up and deal with magellan,s am's then I cannot stay up late..due to my own health issues

6. Julia Rae

Yes.. looks like it is cat naps for me with alarms..do able..possible but I can but try

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
  7. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Oh that’s tough.
    Are you able to change the shot times to fit in better with your lifestyle?

8. Bron and Sheba (GA)

You don’t have to do it every night but if you want to change the dose, we need to make sure we aren’t missing anything.
    A + 2 or a before bed test is great most nights.