01/09: Esse PMPS+3.5=39 +3.8=55 4.25=55 4.5=50 5=52 5.75=61

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

PMPS+11=220.
    AMPS=200. Wellness B/C for breakfast, shot 2.5 units. WCR: Happy, watching the sun rise...
    +2.5=240
    +3.25=204 Wellness B/C for lunch, some breakfast still out.
    +6.75=194
    +11=160 Food still available, Esse seems to be all right with this number.
    PMPS: 161. Wellness Chicken for dinner. Shot 2.5U. Am about coming out of my skin, but Esse seems fine...
    +1=166
    +2=89 LC food given.
    +2.5=45. HC gravy given. Someone remind me why I shot the full dose at 166 again??
    +2.75=42 HC Whiskas with Gravy serving (+1 tablespoon). Eating like it's the best thing she ever tasted. Coffee is brewing for me. Sigh.
    +3=51. Hopefully stopped the drop...but we got our decrease for sure. And coffee at this hour is good...
    +3.5=39 Gave another 1/2 pouch of Whiskas bits and gravy. Everyone got some bites, too...no fighting in my kitchen at this hour!
    +3.8=55. Sneaking up on the edge of the woods?? We'll see...
    +4.25=55. Not even a point difference.
    +4.5=50. Evening snacks down. 1/2 can Wellness Chicken, Friskies poul.platter, and Whiskas Pouch mixed together, and offered to all.
    +5=52. No change at all. Good grief.
    +5.75=61. We broke the glass ceiling! Or whatever. More food down for them, and I'm headed to bed.
    ***************************************************************************************
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1750#unread

She was in the yellows all day, and is still there. YAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Mamabean is dancin'. Essecat is sleepin'. Coffee is brewin'. I'm not complainin'.

Today's TO DO list:
    -barn, ride, ride, ride, shower three horses.
    -pet store to buy more cat food
    -Clean house, run laundry, get the steam cleaner to clean the carpets.
    -paperwork from school
    -have a happy orange tonight with dinner. :mrgreen:

WOOT Essecat.

Best-
    Michele

2. Karen & Pearl

Karen & Pearl Member

Re: 01/09: Esse PMPS+11=220.

These are nice!

3. Michele and Esse

Re: 01/09: Esse PMPS+11=220.

Aren't they nice, nice, nice numbers? I love that she's elected to stay in yellow like this for a while; usually she blows through yellow...but she's decided to hang around and see what it's like. ;-) And from all the excitement on Thursday, I thought we'd see a bounce...but if this is her bounce, it's less than half of what she's done before. And that is simply wonderful.

Maybe her liver has gotten over the incredible panic? Maybe her liver is learning to be lazy - only when necessary should it work, and it's not necessary to do all that dumping all the time...??

(Antijinx, antijinx, antijinx....)

Best-
    Michele

4. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 01/09: Esse AMPS 200

Gorgeous numbers for Esse this morning!

5. Michele and Esse

We will see blue today, I'm nearly positive. Will she cruise in blue for a while? A girl can hope...

I'm going to get some stuff done, test again in about 2, 2.5 hours, and then, depending on what the numbers are, go to the barn for a few hours. Test again when I get home, and again, depending on what the numbers are, get on with the rest of my day.

Here's hoping the floor doesn't drop out and I come back to 30s or something...that would not be so nice. But I think she's going to hover around here for a while...I hope, I think...

Best-
    Michele

6. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Nice start for Esse. +2 should give you a general idea where she is going (anti-jinx). Hope you have a good time at the barn. Is your Dad okay?

I barnsat this morning for 4 in the rain, sleet, and freezing cold. They will be wearing blankets through Monday at least. BRRRRRRR.

Have a good day Michele.

7. Michele and Esse

Re: 01/09: Esse AMPS 200 +2.5=240

Dad is doing as well as possible...thanks.

Esse has decided to go a little higher - her way of saying 'stop hovering, go away, relax...go see the horses'. So...guess what? I'm gonna braid my hair, and get out of here...ride the horses, take care of the three I'm sitting this weekend, and get on with my day.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Best-
    Michele

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

have a great day horsesitting, sounds fantastic to me. :D

9. Michele and Esse

It was really good. Tango, my own horse, was a bit of a handful - he hasn't been ridden since Tuesday; he gets all bossy when he's not regularly ridden...so he was a bit of a handful at the start. But then he got over himself (with some needed discipline), and we worked hard. And the I rode two quarterhorses, and they're just as peaceful and unflappable as rocks. Lined them all up in the shower, hosed them down, fed them, and voila, I'm back home. I have to admit, I'm a bit sore; I'm not used to riding three different horses, and they're different sizes and speeds, so it was definitely tiring and I'll be very achy by tonight; but it was also simply wonderful.

I was a little worried about Esse, as she had dropped 35 points in 30 minutes, but when I came home, there she was, sleeping on the dog bed, with a 194. I just put down some lunch, and life, according to cats, is good.

I am liking the change in diet, and definitely liking the dose we're at. Esse is out of rebound range from the lows the other day, but I can't believe she didn't rebound - she went as high as 270, but she's bounced up to 531 before, so this was a trip...and it's still going on, too. How utterly cool is that?

Best-
    Michele

10. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 01/09: Esse AMPS 200 +2.5=240 +6.75=194

Turning out to be a beautiful day...let's see where she goes from here...
    :thumbup More blues maybe Esse?

11. Michele and Esse

Re: 01/09: Esse AMPS 200 +2.5=240 +6.75=194 +11=160.

So...is this when the action begins?

I'm going to go to CVS right now and get some more strips (I have a bottle, but if we're heading low...well...I'd rather have more on hand). Dinner in 30 minutes, PMPS will tell me if she's stable, raising, or dropping. While at the store, I am also going to buy some BOS, because I'm going to need them in a bit...

Best=
    Michele

12. Libby and Lucy

Would you pick up several sets? I'll pay ya back, I think there are some more people here who I can give them to. :lol:

Esse is looking good. :D

13. Michele and Esse

LOLing at Lib...only found one pair, and I'm not sure they fit me...

She's 161. Same as 45 minutes ago. I'm very, very tempted to go ahead and wait/test in 15, but...there is no justification for it. She's surfing; shoot low(ish) to stay low. And I know I've shot lower, but...not after such a weird few days, and at a lower dose.

O.K., so here we go. I'm gonna put down some food, make sure she gets somehting to eat, and then...put on the pair of BOS and just shoot. Good thing I took a nap, right?

Best-
    Michele

14. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 01/09: Esse +11=160 PMPS=161. Shot 2.5. Nervous.

Yes, it is probably a good thing you took a nap 'cause even if she surfs, you'll be up testing just to "make sure." Been there. Done that!

15. Amy and Six

We can can have an FDMB slumber party...

Six has hit true 100s for the first time ever and I'm having a cow about it...can't even imagine what it was like for you the other day.

Will keep my eyes open and watching Esse tonight...heard Esse took Philosophy 101: Shoot Low to Stay Low... so there shouldn't be any worries. :lol:

16. Michele and Esse

Amy, Esse didn't take it...I took it. And I have apparently failed it miserably. I've done it, but it's nervewracking to shoot a full dose at that number...simply nervewracking.

Actually, Sienne, if she surfs through +4, I think we'll be all right...if she drops, it's usually at the beginning of the cycle, not the end of it (although, this **is** Esse we're talking about...).

Yikes.

Best-
    Michele

17. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hey Michele: BREATHE; I would get a +1 and see where she is going. :roll: Nice BOS

18. Michele and Esse

Yeah, they're bright and shiney. Sometimes, when I know something has to be done, I just shut down and do it...usually at the hospital, you know? Debriding a wound is very painful, but to be able to get them better, I have to just shut down and do it...

But it's very weird to do the whole shut down when it's your own kitteh...

Barbara, I'm breathing...I don't have any chocolate, but I do have a nice bag of fresh organic white corn tortilla chips and some pico de gallo...I was going to cook something, but I think chips and pico de gallo and a big piece of cheddar is going to be dinner...as I sit hovering over Esse and poking her. But she ate, and that's good...

Maybe she'll just surf through this? I've never seen her surfing blue, but then again, I've never seen her surfing yellow, either...so hey, something seems to have changed. Just hope we don't have a second decrease in less than 5 days...

Best-
    Michele

19. Michele and Esse

Re: 01/09: Esse PMPS=161. Shot 2.5. +1=166

And here we are, +1=166. She's seeming perfectly content, and I had to "wake" her (she was dozing) for the +1, but she doesn't seem to be upset at all...

And so the watch begins...

Best=
    Michele

20. Michele and Esse

Re: 01/09: Esse PMPS=161. Shot 2.5. +1=166 +2=89 EYES please

And it's begun.

Who wants to bet a nickel we get a dose decrease tonight??

I've got LC (but higher than Wellness) available (and HC, too). Since she's only at +2, should I try to stop the drop, or let it ride? She's had some nibbles of my dinner - some cheese - and was rather aggressive about not getting a chip. She's fine, but lurking me for crumbs and crumbles, and with her being at 89, yeah, I guess I can see why.

So. thoughts, ideas, opinions? Ride the drop, or make it stop?

Best-
    Michele

21. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'd give her a bite or two of LC. It will slow things down and hopefully get her surfing. I typically give about 1/8 can of FF at +2.

22. Michele and Esse

That's my instinct, too...just something to get in her system...

I'll go do that now, before she finds a sleepus spot...

Best-
    Michele

23. Libby and Lucy

I agree, I would try low carb first. You can retest in 1/2 hour to see how that did for Esse.

24. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

agree. see you in 30 minutes...

25. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Whoaaaaaaa Esse!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Michelle,
    One thing Ive noticed with Latte is she gets hungry if there is a large/quick drop. I consider it our natural appetites stimulant, at this point. Usually when she gets to a lower point 50's-100 and sits there...she doesnt go as crazy. In fact, she prefers to just sleep. Im just mentioning this as something to observe with Esse in the future. Its helped me relax a bit, knowing that sudden desire to eat a lot does not mean too low...just too fast, in her case.

I hope she surfs away for you. This is so great to see!

26. Michele and Esse

Done and see you in 30. She's currently eating...not just the LC stuff, but also leftover wellness. Dinner wasn't too long ago, so this qualifies as her 'searching food' when she feels she's going low. Yes?

Man, these BOS are hurting!

Best-
    Michele

27. Michele and Esse

Carolyn, didn't see your post until I posted. Yes, this is fast...but I've seen faster. Not by much, but faster by a bit. I've also seen her drop fast and just not be interested in food whatsoever, but then again, it was when she was very high to just pretty high.

Either way, she's eating now. Next test top of the hour, and we'll see what happens.

Best-
    Michele

28. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Surf Esse, surf nice...
    [​IMG]

29. Michele and Esse

45 @ +2.5. Sitting in the window, watching the night.

Time for some HC gravy...

ETA: put a tablespoon of Whiskas Gravy down, and she ate it right up. Will test at +15, and post results.

Best-
    Michele

30. Libby and Lucy

Re: 01/09: Esse PMPS=161. +1=166 +2=89 EYES PLEASE +2.5=45

see ya in 15.

31. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

She's early in the cycle still - I would give the HC food and not just gravy. Yes, the gravy has the carbs, but the actual food will help keep the numbers up a little bit longer.

See how she responds to the gravy first, but maybe keep that in mind for later.

32. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Get up on the nice surf board, Esse.

33. Amy and Six

Esse providing you with evening plans...how "nice." She is an Elton John fan...

paws crossed for the next post

34. Michele and Esse

Yeah, if she's still low in about 5 minutes, I'll give her the HC bits too.

It's early in the cycle, and I'm scared to even think about bed. Rather, I'm thinking about brewing some coffee, you know? And yes, Amy, she's definitely an Elton John fan...

We'll see in a few minutes what's going on...

Best-
    Michele

35. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

You may be up for a while, but hopefully not too long.

36. Michele and Esse

Re: 01/09: Esse EYES PLEASE +2.5=45 +2.75=42

+2.75=42.

I noticed something interesting, both last time she went into the 40s and this time - the blood in her ear is far more "freeflowing" when she's low than when she's high. Dunno if that will track forever, but just an interesting sidenote to the events of tonight. I am not panicking...stressing, yes, but not panicking.

Best-
    Michele

37. Libby and Lucy

did you feed more HC at this test too?

38. Michele and Esse

Sorry. Yes, I gave her the bits and the gravy. She ate it up; and is licking the plate right now. LOLing at her...but worried, too. Forgot to mention: she's asymptomatic, showing no signs of issues at all. Her bright, round, golden eyes are watching to see if she gets more nummies...

So, should I test at the bottom of the hour?

Best-
    MIchele

39. Libby and Lucy

yes, please test 15-20 minutes after the last one.

Esse wants you to know that she is fine, although she is enjoying the nummy treats verra much. :D Remember you said earlier to take your cues from the "patient?" Here ya go!

40. Michele and Esse

Seeing as this is something we've done before, yes, I'm not looking solely at the numbers. And thus not panicking. I'm taking my cues from her.

She's 51 at +3. Anything to do, or just wait this out a little bit?

Best-
    Michele

41. Libby and Lucy

I would test again in 1/2 hour, she'll probably bobble around a bit before she heads back up. You can feed a couple bites of LC if you want. The HC is probably starting to kick in now too.

42. Michele and Esse

I figured I'd test at 10 pm (my time), and see what happens. I think I'll also wait on the LC, because if she tanks again, I need to know she'll eat something...and, to be honest, there is Wellness out in the dishes, so if she feels the need, she can leave the bowl next to me and head in there.

I've got all the testing supplies in my bathrobe pocket- on another condo, someone was teasing about carrying this stuff around, but I thought I'd announce that YES, it's in my pocket! LOL.

Best-
    Michele

43. Michele and Esse

Re: 01/09: Esse EYES PLEASE +2.5=45 +2.75=42 +3=51 +3.5=39

+3.5=39

Gave another 1/2 pouch of Wiskas bits and gravy. I knew something was not right when she headed to the kitchen...but she's in a great mood, totally asymptomatic despite the low number. Anything I'm missing? Still very early in the cycle, so...

So, the question becomes: do I decrease 0.25 units tomorrow, or 0.50 units to just 2 units? If I wasn't here or didn't catch it, I know this would've gone much, much lower...

Best-
    Michele

44. Libby and Lucy

please test again in 15-20 minutes. A lot of times they do this bouncing around thing until nadir, or until rebound kicks in. That's why we call it lather, rinse, repeat. You're doing fine!

45. Michele and Esse

Nadir would be sometime around midnight. Sigh. I will test in a few minutes; and yes, we're lathering, rinsing and repeating...I'm just hoping that she manages to see the higher side of 70 before AMPS time. I don't know if I can stay up all day after staying up all night. LOL...and there are things I just have to get done tomorrow. Bless Esse's heart, it seems her liver's gone on vacation...(yes, I know, antijinx), because she never bounced badly from the other green event two days ago...

I wonder what's going on? Could her pancreas have decided "oh wait. I'm supposed to actually DO something besides sit here in her belly...now, what was it again???" And her liver screaming back "HELLO!!!! Yes, you're supposed to do something. C'mon already, get with the program. I'm much bigger than you, but that doesn't mean you can't do YOUR share, now, right? Geesh, O great Pancre-pain-in-theass, get back to work already!!"

Yes, it's late...sorry.

Best-
    Michele

46. Michele and Esse

3.80=55.

Maybe this is the beginning of the climb back up? Dunno. Will test in 30 minutes and see...

Best-
    Michele

47. Libby and Lucy

good plan, see ya in 30.

About dose, Esse earned a reduction to 2.25!

48. Jill & Alex (GA)

nice job managing the curve...
    congrats on the reduction!

49. Michele and Esse

Thanks, Jill, although I don't think we're quite done. OTOH, if that amount of HC doesn't do it, I'm gonna resort to holding open her mouth and just pouring sugar in it. :lol: ohmygod_smile. And that amount of HC should send her into rebound land without a second glance...(antijinx).

I probably will be able to get some sleep tonight, but I won't be comfortable until I see her somewhere closer to 100 for at least an hour (two tests). We'll see what happens...

And I'm really thinking that going down to 2.0 is a much happier thing. LOL, I know that's not the way, but...shoot. I am going to have a seriously hard time shooting in the hundreds next time, you know?

Best-
    Michele

50. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

Ummm I don't think that's in the hypo guidelines :lol:

51. Jill & Alex (GA)

Re: 01/09: Esse PMPS+3.5=39 +3.8=55

nope, you're not done yet, but you're doing fine and so is esse.
    btw, the next dose down is 2.25 units. you don't want to drop to 2u and lose the progress you've made.

52. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

I see someone is giving Basil a run for his money tonight. Nice going, Michelle! No sugar pouring, though. I think it would get ou a wet noodle. LOL LOL

53. Michele and Esse

Yes, Jill, I do...because I'm just a big ol chicken. Sigh. I know, I know...suck it up, cupcake! And when can I be done again? Despite the nap, me's gettin' snoozy...of course, if she throws another 39 in there, the adrenalin will wake me right on up...

Yes, Lydia, pouring sugar would earn me a wet noodle...but it's tempting. Since I can't set up an emergency D5W drip (well, I can...I just don't have the D5W)...I was thinking hey, maybe if I propped her jaw open and just dropped white sugar down there? ROFL...(and actually, there are only two places in the hospital where we can do D-drips...ICU and ER...)

Best-
    Michele

54. Michele and Esse

+4.25=55. No movement in the last 30 minutes. Not sure if this is good, bad, or otherwise...she is lurking for more food, but I'm going to hold off for a tad bit...it's almost time for me to fill dishes anyway (at 11 pm my time), and it will be Wellness and Friskies Poultry Platter mixed. So we'll see what she's up to in a few more minutes.

Good grief.

I'm going to need some serious convincing to shoot low tomorrow...

Best-
    Michele

55. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Don't be a....

[​IMG]

56. Jill & Alex (GA)

you can give her more hc. she's earned her reduction. she has nothing more to prove tonight. as soon as we see an upwards trend you'll be able to go to bed without worry.
    now, about that reduction... you're the one with the syringe in your hand. the decision is yours, but (you knew there'd be a "but" right?) drop the dose too low now and i'll bet you dollars to donuts you'll not only be back to this dose sooner than you think, but you'll surpass it.

57. Michele and Esse

I am just a weenie...I know, I know. But man, I don't want her to go through this again tomorrow...know what I mean?

Yes, Jill, the syringe is in my hand, and I am ultimately responsible for what I put into my cat. I'm just worried that we're going to go low green again tomorrow...

And I know she is asymptomatic; she's actually just fine, and I think that the 39 came because Malachi scooted his pingpong ball right by her nose...and she decided it was way too tempting to not chase it, so she did. And then she went and pooped. But still...it's pretty scary to shoot a full 2.25, knowing how hard I've worked and how much managing is being needed to control this drop.

Of course, you know, now that I've said all of that, she'll be at 200, and I won't even blink shooting in the morning. (antijinx...)

Best-
    Michele

58. Libby and Lucy

Oh yes, been there, done that. Not fun at all when you start seeing progress and then it's gone. But Jill is right, it's your decision and you're the one who has to be comfortable with what you're shooting.

59. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Re: 01/09: Esse PMPS+3.5=39 +3.8=55 4.25=55

I was just trying to make you smile a little. :D You have learned a lot since you've been here... hands on, not theory stuff. Tomorrow if you really really cannot do the 2.25, and want 2.00... maybe you could make that a fat 2.00? Perhaps then you wouldn't be so scared of her dropping... and maybe Esse will hang in there with her progress a little better ...? Just a thought. Always, always your kitty and your call!

60. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Low green is often how reductions are earned in newly diagnosed kitties. You like to earn reductions, right?

These numbers are easily controlled with food. Actual symptomatic hypoglycemic episodes are very rare on the L insulins. If you can let go of even just a little bit of the fear, you'll enjoy this experience much more, I swear. ;-)

61. Michele and Esse

Re: 01/09: Esse PMPS+3.5=39 +3.8=55 4.25=55 4.5=50

Sienne, I don't have hold of the fear. The fear, however, has it's cold, slimy, clammy hands wrapped solidly around my neck. Rueful sigh. I know theoretically...but like CD is saying, I'm learning about how things work outside the books. But it's still scary, and yes, I am a weenie.

Especially since I'm not seeing any spike in numbers yet...and I would've sworn I'd've seen at least a food spike by now. But no, she's surfing...and I worry that she's surfing so low. Which isn't actually low, but is quite low to me.

And I'm whiney and tired...and Esse hasn't come up, and I'm worried, and...blah.

Best-
    Michele

62. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Do you think Esse and Basil might have been in contact? And hatched this as a scheme? Because Basil is doing the same darn thing! He knows I have guests coming for lunch tomorrow.

63. Michele and Esse

You know, I did see my computer open and didn't remember turning it on...maybe they did email each other. Because if you just took a look at their ss, you'd not not know the difference.

I was supposed to get some heavy cleaning done...but nope, didn't happen. did get some laundry run, but...nothing elsewise. And I was going to go to the market, but I had a feeling just before PMPS that Esse was going to get low...so didn't.

Sigh. I just wish she'd head up...

Best-
    Michele

64. Michele and Esse

Re: 01/09: Esse PMPS+3.5=39 +3.8=55 4.25=55 4.5=50 5=52

Drat, I could've sworn I read that somewhere...or...maybe I'm just losing my mind.

She's 5.5 at 52. She is without a doubt surfing. She will be at +6 (+/-nadir) in 30 minutes...would love to hear some advice...sit up all night, or leave out more and more food, and get some sleep? She's been at or around 50 for 2.5 hours, give or take, so I'm thinking she's just gonna keep hanging here for a while.

Not sure what to do at this point...

Best-
    Michele

65. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

I wish I knew, Michelle! I suspect that we are going to be on duty until the nadir passes. Then, I am going to fall into bed face down. Naughty kitties! Couldn't they have been more traditional and just lost their mittens or something?

66. Michele and Esse

I really need to get some sleep. So, as nadir is in 15 minutes (although it does move around...), and it is likely she's not going to go up, I am going to get one more tes right now, and then, unless it's an utterly surprising low number, put out yet more food, and head to bed for a few hours. I'll set the alarm for a +11, but who knows if I'll hear the alarm...

She is at 61! Hot dam, we got through the 50s. So it's food out for them, to bed for me...Lydia, you o.k. if I go crash? Or do you need me to stay up with you for a bit? Not sure if I can, though...but I'll try if you need me to.

Best-
    Michele

67. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

So glad Esse is showing some sense! (Now, Basil, it's your turn.)

Thank you so much for the offer, but you go to bed. I'll be fine. I have an old movie on TV and I am putting off this test for another 20 minutes. Then, I am hoping to be off to bed too.

Have a good rest and see you tomorrow. Great job, tonight! Esse has you well trained.

68. Michele and Esse

Thanks, Lydia...I've just done run out of energy. Food for the critters, and I'm off to bed.

Basil, you listen up. Get up to 61, too...that was the plan, remember? Get up there, and let your Mamabean rest a bit.

Best-
    Michele

69. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

He must have listened to ou, Michelle! He's up to 62 and I am dragging my sorry bod off to that bed. It's 12 degrees out there and my bed has flannel sheets and a big fluffy comforter. OOOOOooooooooooooh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.