01/20 Blaze PMPS/191, +2/83, +3/72, +4/59, +5/119, +6/144

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blaze and Paola, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Blaze and Paola

Blaze and Paola Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/01-19-blaze-pmps-308-3-94.258059/

Bouncing again...everytime I go to 1.25U, his levels go all over the place...like last night's cycle which was strange.

Should I continue with this dose considering that I am not home anymore during the day or should I go back to 1.5U?

Going back to bed. Today I have a medical appointment, so I am home for a few hours in the morning and then early afternoon I should be back from it.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Continue with 1.25 until Friday night. Then if you don’t see better numbers I think I would try fattening the dose and see how that goes. Do the pretend you are at work routine. Test but see if he self regulates and if the increase works. With Max I did 1/8 instead of 1/4 unit dose increases and decreases.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
    Blaze and Paola likes this.
  3. Blaze and Paola

Ok sounds good, thanks Elise.
    :bighug:

4. Blaze and Paola

Blaze just gave me a reading of 59 at +4. He has been eating each hour tonight. Not sure why food is not helping to raise the numbers. I just gave him less than a teaspoon of hc. @tiffmaxee should I reduce to 1U tomorrow before going to work?

5. Blaze and Paola

Again, no signs of anything, he is doing his thing as usual. He is going to his bowl on his own.

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Yes. Reduce in the morning.

Blaze and Paola likes this.