01/23 ~ ~ Bear ~ ~ PMPS 217

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by lynn and bear (ga), Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lynn and bear (ga)

lynn and bear (ga) Member

AMPS 115 -- shot 1.25u
    +2.5~122
    PMPS 217 -- shot 1.25u

I heard people older than 80 are posting today.

This bear was doing wonderfully cycle-wise until about a week ago. The numbers are goofy this past week. The whole cat is wonderful - still "scaring" me, attacking cankles, waiting for me when I come in, won't leave my side, yelling at me when I have the audacity to try to take a bath, and tromping up and down the hallway like a kitten. I am wondering about the insulin, but I have tried 3 different cartridges (from the same box) in the last 2 weeks.

Anyway, sure is nice to open a condo. We've missed you guys.

2. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Nice to see you and the ever-handsome Bear. (Yeah, I too wish they could have asked about numbers when they were better and not wacky like today. Guess it's part of The Dance.)

3. Tammy and Blaze

Tammy and Blaze Member

Hey Lynn, good to see you and Bear, and to hear that he is feeling wonderful!

4. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

where've you been, lynn? ya been missed!
    smooches 2 bear :)

5. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

:D Dat Bear!!!
    pitter patter goes my heart!!!

Love seeing you here Lynn!

6. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

ahhhh.. There's are smooshie Bear! :mrgreen:
    ((Lynn)) so glad to hear from you and that dat bear is doing well...

Hope that life is treating you well..
    Give the Bear a smoosh from us!

7. Sarah and Velcro

Sarah and Velcro Member

We love a Bear post! To bad about his numbers but we will forgive him since he is so cute. :)

8. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

It is so nice to see you. Sorry Bear feels he is being slighted and not receiving enough attention. Glad he is doing well. Hope to see you more often.

9. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

Lynn and Bear!!!

K, I'm a little askeered to inquire about the "planetary" poo.

Maybe you can ask 'those who do not advise' about just adding one of Jill's DBF's hairs instead of the full .25?

((((((((((Lynn&Bear&Daisy))))))))) cat_pet_icon

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I was hoping Bear would make an appearance today. Now my day is complete. :mrgreen: We miss you.

11. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

So great to see you guys! Bear seems to be doing great. I just love seeing his pics...I hope you guys will stop by more often!

Judith and Thomas (GA)

12. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

:eek: it is dat bear! :eek:
    i wasn't sure it was the right condo, with those un-bear-like numbers
    glad to see the whole cat is wonderful
    we've missed you and smiley bear (and daisy too!)
    :YMHUG: cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon

13. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh it's dat Bear!! Miss youz guys!

Nice to hear from Lynn, dat Bear and Daisy :smile:

14. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

We misses dat Bear!

Glad to see a condo today :YMHUG:

15. Juanita & Chika (GA)

Juanita & Chika (GA) Member

So great to hear that the wcr is wonderful, we think he is wonderful, too. you too lynn!!

16. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Lynn and dat Bear! So good to see you here. I was hoping you would come. Hugs to Bear and Daisy.

17. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

whooohooo! it is dat bear! oh you are missed ya know. :YMHUG:

and whew, first thing i checked on SS was the "(2 cats)". that is a wonderful thing. too bad the nightly head count of cats did not catch on to everyone's SS. but you just continue to blaze the trail and maybe one day others will see the importance of counting and recording the numbers of cats in house every night. :cool:

lovely WCR report! me likey. and look at all that normalpoo on SS lately! wow!

about numbrahs, well of course last night since you didn't get before bed test his +2 today went up instead of down, that was a given, he is a cat and they all notice stuff like that and react accordingly. hmm..this last week has been a bit wonky.

back. okay i was hanging out with your SS there for a while, then started to take nappus with it. luckily wheee was throwing a mouse around and it hit me in head and i woke up. hi! :D okay i dreamed that he sure seemed to like the 1.5 units dose better. green AMPS and all. that is what i see....
    and omg, i went scrolling back to see if he was getting green on dose he was on before going to 1.5 units (he was but..)....do you realize he was on that 1.5 units for like a year? dang. don't think i have seen a cat since bunny that was on a dose so long, and 1.5 units was one of bunny's favorite doses too. (think bearness likes dat 1.5 units a whole lot). maybe it is a gray diabetic cat thing? yeah yeah that is totally logical. i better start writing that paper for JAVMA on that. will revolutionize the field of diabetic cat management.

i see you just did before bed test on SS now, so i'll tuck ya in while i'm here...
    ni-ni lynn! was verra good to sees you guys. next caturday bring more pictures, k? (and if you do the dose change we can see how it is working out by then).
    -------:) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.