01/23: Esse PMPS=395 +1.5=357 +3=228

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest
    AMPS=273. Breakfast out, Wellness. Shot 2.25U.
    +1.5=282
    +3=332 Wrong way, Essemama...
    +6=352, lunch down
    +9=390. Still going the wrong way...
    PMPS=395...Evo out, shot 2.25 units. Will see where this goes...
    +1.5=357. At least it's not freefall.
    +3=228. Maybe it is freefall...will put out a lot of food for tonight...
    Yesterday's condo:http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3574#unread

Morning, all!

Lots of food left out last night, and some still remaining this morning. Dunno how long she surfed, because I had to get some sleep...but she was 271 this morning. I shot the full 2.25 dose this morning, but will be keeping a good eye on her for this morning, and seeing what happens. I did oversleep, so the shot was about 20 minutes late; I will back her up tonight to the regular time.

WCR: Chilly (because the heat was on low overnight, and we went into the 30s), ate decently, and hopped right back into the kitty bowl by the kitchen.

Jill and Cassandra, I am fairly sure I missed green on 1/11, 1/12, possibly on 1/14, and 1/19 (due to the high AMPS on 1/20). Now, how much into green she went then is anyone's guess. I have been thinking about decreasing the dose, but as you can see, I haven't yet done it. While I do think she could've had a decrease this morning without ill effects, I did go and shoot the whole 2.25 because of the AMPS this morning. I know I'm frustrating you guys, and I really don't mean to...but I am worried she's going quite low while I'm asleep...for example, I went to bed when she was 59 last night, at 4.3. It is very likely that she went under 50; I just was unable to stay up and see it. Remember, too, that Esse can go from 400s to 39 in 4 hours...she can really swing. That also factors into my thought process.

So we will see what today brings...I have to get up to the barn, and then market, but other than that, I'm home and studying all day.

Best-
    Michele

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 01/23: Esse AMps+273 +3=332

Shadow did this today too Michele...started out the day in yellow then went up to pinks....by +8 he was
    back in the yellows.....very discouraging, isn't it?
    And why does this happen?
    Just because....
    it just does.
    :sad:
    So, you are not alone today kiddo...not that this news is any consolation.
    I was looking for a whiny smiley but then say this one.... :?: (looks like your middle name!) :lol:
    Get it?
    Why Why Why????? :?:
    :lol:

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

I wonder if Esse will make her way down to sunny yellows soon...looks like a little pattern forming there in SS.

But then again she will do what she pleases :dizcat

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

looks like a bounce from yesterday's green...
    hope it clears out quickly!

5. Michele and Esse

She's sitting at 390 right now...yes, this is a bounce from the greens. And it's this pattern that I'm talking about when I say I think she goes green sometimes, but since I can't catch it, I can only infer it (like I said in a different post this last week sometime) from the rebound.

I hope she clears quickly, too...like tonight. She's definitely a different cat when she is lower; more energetic, less sleepy...she's been behind the computer monitor for the last 3 hours, for example. It's frustrating, yes, and I feel badly for her.

We'll see where she is this evening...

6. Michele and Esse

Re: 01/23: Esse AMps+273 +3=332 +6=352 +9=390 PMPS=395

PMPS=395. Seems like she's surfing here, which, if it's the top of the rebound, would be really nice. Here's hoping she drops a bit, and things go well overnight...

Best-
    Michele

7. Michele and Esse

Bless this kitty's heart, she's cleared the rebound. PMPS+3=228. I will leave a lot of food out, but am heading to bed now...

Hope all have a good evening...

Best-
    Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.