01/23 KB's AMPS 286

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nina and KB, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Last two days have been great, lots of blue, now this. Bumped dose up a notch.
    WCR: Good. Lets new civvie bat at him, even bats back some times. Otherwise not really playing much, just hanging out. Appetite has returned from recent bout of low BGs and lethargy.
    WBR: Just back from vacation where we walked in a half marathon, still trying to get us both back on track.

Previous thread (01/21): http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3482

2. Joan and Madison

Joan and Madison Member

Hi Nina and KB! :smile: I hope that dosecrease brings KB back where you want him.

3. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

:thumbup

new civvie sounds like she's here to stay. kb has already approved :mrgreen: you named her yet?

that sounds like .... exercise *gasp* ... while on vacation?? :shock:

4. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

KB just like to keep everybody on their toes. Sounds like KB doesn't really want you to know that the new civie is okay to stay - just gonna play it cool for a little bit :lol:

5. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

I think all the kittehs know Jojo is coming by today :smile: They all want the attention with odd numbahs!

Overall a nice KB report today!

6. Nina and KB

New civvie is Patchouli, like the incense, but we call her Patsy. She's Calico/Tabby... and pretty fearless.

Oh, yeah, we do that alot.

7. Juanita & Chika (GA)

Juanita & Chika (GA) Member

wow, a playmate for KB! Chika would eat a new playmate and meow for seconds :lol:

8. Nina and KB

Re: 01/23 KB's AMPS 286 +10 230

Not really a playmate, but I'm hoping they learn to appreciate each other. KB prefers to be an only cat, but I like to think deep down he enjoys having kitty companionship.

9. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

A half marathon on vacation? Wow. Good for you.

Glad to hear KB's appy is back, and he is getting back on course.

10. Wendi and Milo (GA)

Wendi and Milo (GA) Member

Hey Nina & KB

Happy to see he is getting back on track. Milo always eats way less and is lethargic when he has low numbers, but after a week or so of getting use to the lower numbers he is back to normal. lol, problem is the "week or so" as you know being an acro it is just about impossible to get any BG numbers to stay consistent long enough to get to a week or so. not sure if that made any sense :?

Good luck with the dosecrease!

11. Nina and KB

Re: 01/23 KB's AMPS 286 PMPS 231

Showing some improvement.

Ended up having to work this afternoon, will try to catch up on visiting....

12. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Hope tbp goes quickly Nina!
    And congrats on the Marathon... wow :eek:
    Looks like KB is enjoying some of his mellow yeller today.. and soon to be blooooo!
    He knows how to get right back into the swing of things! Glad that appy is back.. and batting at the civies is always good news.. lol!

13. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

I think you should have made KB walk the 1/2 marathon. Bet his BGs would have looked nicer this morning.

14. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Glad KB is doing better. Hope he starts to play with the new baby. Walking marathons on vacation. WOW. Have a good night. Look forward to hearing more on the civie acceptance.

15. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

happy to hear his appy has returned.
    he sounds feisty... batting back at patsy!

16. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

the civvie batting makes me smile!
    And the half marathon makes me proud! :D

17. lynn and bear (ga)

lynn and bear (ga) Member

hope the bump up brings him back down. They knew we were posting today, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.