01/24 J.D. AMPS 395

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

J.D. is bouncing from yesterday. I want it to be a quick bounce. J.D. come down, now, please.
    WCR: he seems happy, and just finished his breffis.

A great cyber reunion last night, guys!!!
    Thank you for the idea, Jojo!

Btb.

Yesterday's Thread

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/24 J.D. +1.5 390, +2 404 Gave R

J.D. wouldn't let me btb very long. He jumped up on the bed and started messing with me..purring and cuddling and kneeding the blanket under my chin (he sits above my head and then stretches his 16 pound body over my face, so his belly fur is laying on my face, and picks up some blanket in his mouth and then starts his kneading, one leg against each side of my head). All right, it's nice.
    So, I got up. And tested. He was 390 at +1.5, and when he was 404 at +2, I gave him some R to help him down from his rebound.

3. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Come on down J.D. - we no likey these numbers. Such a great report of you attempted btb'ing. Don't ya just love when they decide to make your head their place to lay :mrgreen:

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Sounds like several of us had pets in beds issues this morning. Did they conspire to do this on the same morning? Hope JD comes down soon and the R helps. Know you're glad to be home on Sundays now.

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Come on down J.D.!! Enough already!! We want some blues & greens from you--It's Sunday, momma bean is home, give her something to smile about, besides your belly on her face!! Have a good day off! Hugs~! :razz:

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/24 J.D. +3.5 295

That's a big drop. No wonder he's asking for his 3rd breffis. We just played the throw-a-cat-treat-watch-J.D.-run-after-them. He runs so funny... Ginger just doesn't get the game. She just watches him run, too lol.

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

That sounds like a fun game.... :lol: Hope JD and you enjoy your day!
    Such a handsome boy.... :D

8. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Nice to see yellow now, hope this trip is quick.

Is he in training for watching the Superbowl (2/7, I think)? KB runs 1) when his timed snacker goes off or 2) there is any kind of civvie commotion in the vicinity (needs to help with whatever it is).

9. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/24 J.D. PMPS 243, +1 268

Yellows only because I gave him R today. But, maybe it'll help.

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

the yellow is nice, even if it did take R to get him there (he doesn't care, he just knows that yellow feels good). Love your BTB attempt. :lol:

11. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/24 J.D. +3.25 257

Flat. This better not mean anything for tomorrow...well tomorrow night is okay :mrgreen:

Ni~ni.

12. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Sending "wait until tomorrow night for some action" vines to J.D.!!

Hope you had a nice weekend.

13. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/24 J.D. +6.5 160

Okay J.D. this is the nadir, please go up now.

btb

14. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/24 J.D. +9.5 94 Eyes Please

I believe I may be skipping the AMPS shot in 3 hours. J.D. is continueing to drop again. Why does he not come up again after 6 hours. This scars the hell out of me. He dropped for at least 16 hours starting at PMPS (that I know of) on the 22nd. I fed him 1/4 can of FF at PMPS, at +1, at +6.5, and just now at +9.5. I am going to try to go back to bed for an hour. Help, suggestions, support are all welcome. But I don't think I'll be able to shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.