01/26 Fortune AMPS 417 +1 431 +4 367 +5 371 +6 349 - missed shot last night :(

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by RachelG, Jan 26, 2021.

1. RachelG

RachelG Member

Sunday night we increased Fortune's dose but before we could see how well it's working we missed his dose :( DH realized about 2 hours after so based on what I have read here we didn't shoot late. Poor bunny was very high this morning, drinking lots of water.

We both feel so terribly guilty. Thank you @tiffmaxee and @Wendy&Neko for the novel protein recommendations! We are going to pick up small batch raw and ziwi peak to see how Fortune likes them.

I have been unwell and feel bad that this has all fallen on DH shoulders - it's a lot with all the other meds Fortune has in the evening. Hoping so hard that Fortune has a positive response over the next few cycles!!

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Don’t beat yourself up. Things happen. It’s just one shot. I promise he will recover. I hope one or both of the foods work. If he likes them you need to only feed that protein for even two months so if he’s low use syrup. Paws crossed.

RachelG likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Consider it a fur shot, or "FS". FWIW, we've all done it at one point or another...either forgotten or missed.
    Good luck with the new foods!

RachelG likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I'm with Lyla, pretend it's a fur shot. I did plenty of those. :rolleyes: They recover.

Paws crossed on the new fuds.

RachelG likes this.
  5. RachelG

RachelG Member

Thank you all! Very kind. :bighug:

I had a pain flare up this afternoon so plan to get the new food tomorrow! Will keep you posted. Looks like he is back in range he was in before (300s with a slight dip to 200s), so hopefully we see some better numbers soon!

Oh thanks for this tip on keeping the same protein! i didn't think of that. Will get syrup if he seems to like it :)