01/30 ~~ Bear ~~ PMPS 111

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by lynn and bear (ga), Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lynn and bear (ga)

lynn and bear (ga) Member

AMPS 151 -- shot 1.50u skinny
    +3~110
    PMPS 111 -- shot 1.50u skinny
    +3~64

Thank you Jojo for the advice last week, looks like you were right (no surprise here!). I did raise this bear's dose to 1.5s. He's always been a slowpoke when it comes to anything FD related but I think it is now kicking in. As for how he is doing, he is 7 different kinds of cute at all times. All 5 P's accounted for.

:YMHUG: <--- from my silly little bear

2. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I love to see dat Bear open a condo. Always good to see you, Lynn. Even if you keep odd hours.

3. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Hey, its That Bear, we misses you!

4. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

lolol, i bet he is 11 different kinds of cute! :mrgreen:

funny i was talking (typing) to someone today off board and was talking about how the longer they are diabetic, the slower they react to a dose change, how you really have to sit on hands and wait to see what a dose can do unlike the newbie that can change dose and see effect right away and i was calling it 'slow shed' like the walls get thick of shed and just react slower...you change dose and 4 days later shed says to self~ hey wait, sumthin different around here? huh?'

love the hair bed on SS! lolol.
    and that he tells you to get off phone. dangnabbit, them phone bills are cutting into his cat fuds budget.
    verra cute, we loves him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.