GA 01/31 Mollys at Peace

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Adrienne & Molly (GA), Jan 31, 2023.

1. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Rodney and I made the hard decision, to let Molly go. She was suffering, we spent the whole day with her. I put her in her perch she watched the birds. She was on my lap, sleeping.
    We stayed with her until she crossed the rainbow bridge. I’m beyond heart broken, I loved her so much and Rodney too. It’s going to take a long time to grieve. We’ll never forget her. Like the thank the forum for all the help, past few years. I prayed every night she’d go in remission, that never happened. I prayed the cancer would go away that never happened.

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Adrienne and Rodney)))
    I am so sorry to hear this news. It is always so hard to say goodbye to our beloved kitties.
    Fly free Molly:rb_icon:cat_wings>o

Adrienne & Molly (GA) likes this.
  3. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Oh no! Adrienne. I am really devastated to read this. I didn't think it was at this point yet and that you would still have some time left with Molly. I know that Molly was your sweet little girl and that you love her soooooo much. This is so hard. What a horrible emptiness for you and Rodney. I don't even know what else to say except that I really feel this for you. Tears are streaming down my face. My heart goes out to you, Adrienne. Please tell Rodney how sorry we all are here, too. Molly was a part of this forum and we all cared so much for her and for you. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Melinda and Kitkat

Melinda and Kitkat Member

Oh Molly beautiful Girl... cat_wings>ocat_wings>o
    My heart breaks for you both, Adrienne and Rodney. Her love for you will stay forever, so sorry for your loss. :bighug:

5. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

She was in pain, you could tell when she was walking. She was just bones. Rodney noticed she went down hill, a lot when he came home. The vet said today her circulation wasn’t the best. We stayed with her until she passed. She was in my arms. It just doesn’t seem real. I’ve never cried so hard. Still crying

6. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

I am so sorry :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    You are an amazing Cat Mom and an inspiration to me ❤️. RIP sweet kitty free from pain.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Adrienne. It's never easy, but you did the loving thing for her. I'm glad you were able to be with her. Fly free sweet Molly. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. cecile & bella

cecile & bella Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. :bighug::bighug:

9. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Carla, thank you for the advice and all the prayers, over the past few years. It’s going to be hard without her

10. Kyle & Simon (GA)

Kyle & Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so so sorry! Dear Molly will live on in your heart :bighug::bighug:

11. Suzanne & Darcy

Oh Adrienne. I understand. You will be in my thoughts as you grieve. I wish I could have made it all better. It’s so unfair. She was way too young to die (just like my Darcy.). Why couldn’t they have lived on to a ripe old age? Hugs.

12. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. It sounds like you made the right decision at the right time. Take care of yourselves. cat_wings>o Send your mama a sign that you are doing okay.

13. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Adrienne, I feel so sorry for you.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: I went through this 3 weeks ago; Molly and Ti-Mousse were way too young, 9yo dying of cancer.... I guess life is not fair at all.... ! You did everything that could have helped her but sometimes there is nothing more we could have done and we have to accept it even if it's not easy ....
    Now try to remember only those beautiful moments with your little girl! :cat:
    Fly free sweet Molly, Ti-Mousse should be there for you! :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

14. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

We wanted her to live a long age, but it wasn’t meant to be. Thank you Suzanne for your help and advice for Molly. It’s very unfair. Doesn’t seem real

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  15. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

I think I had a sign! I hope she visits me in my dreams

16. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

9 years was not long enough, I really thought she’d live a long life. We were reminiscing tonight about her. She was such a good cat

17. Suzanne & Darcy

How did you get Molly? Was she a kitten you picked out from a shelter?

18. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

She showed up on our doorstep. Just a kitten we took her in. But 4 years prior I had a male Orange tabby, his name was kitty, he lived with my parents. He died from a heart attack at the age of 9. He weight over 20lbs. I grieved a long time. Then 4 years later Molly showed up. She was my soul kitty loved her more than anything.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  19. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

(((Adrienne and Rodney))) I am so sorry it was Molly's time to earn her wings. :bighug::bighug::bighug: As you always have done, you did the right thing for her. Hard as it is for you to do.

Molly was such a beautiful kitty, and very much a part of our family here. I will always remember fondly reading about her going camping with you.

20. Cali S

Cali S Member

I’m so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you made the best decision for all of y’all, and that you gave her a lovely life and a graceful end.

21. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Jodey&Eddie&Blue Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. :bighug::bighug: Molly is free now and I hope she comes to you in your dreams.

22. Suzanne & Darcy

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

23. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Well-Known Member

Oh nooo, I'm devastated to hear this, I was rooting for her. Hope Rodney can give you some extra hugs, and at least she is not in pain.

24. Jackie and Biggie

Jackie and Biggie Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry for your loss of your dear, sweet, Molly. I’m glad you had many good years together and were able to cherish these last few months while you cared for her lovingly, knowing time was short. It’s heartbreaking she had to go so young, it’s truly not fair. ((Hugs))

25. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

It’s so hard, the house is empty without her. I just wish I could hold her again, it’s so painful my heart is broken

26. Max & Lori

Max & Lori Well-Known Member

Adrienne, I’m so sorry about your beautiful Molly. I know you will miss her so much but you have some wonderful memories of her, especially with your camping and how much she loved it. You helped me so much by giving me some advice on camping with a diabetic cat when we took our kitty last summer. I’m really sad to hear about this and my heart breaks for you. You were a wonderful mom to her and you were both so blessed to have each other. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care of yourself.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

27. MISSY + Simone&MICIO (GA)

MISSY + Simone&MICIO (GA) Member

28. Karen and Chispa

Karen and Chispa Well-Known Member

Adrienne, I’m so sorry for your loss of sweet, beautiful Molly. She will run into your arms and thank you for setting her free when you see her again. Wishing you peace … :rb_icon: