02/12/2020 Mowgli AMPS 99 +0.5 126 +11 128 PMPS 205

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Feb 12, 2020.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

02/06/2020

Hey Guys!

Look at this!! Mowgli’s first green start in a very long time!! He has had 2 increases in the last few days. I have MC LC mix for breakfast and left out some borderline MC/LC just in case. I hope he stays safe today!

We got our one drop meter last night. It reads higher than my freestyle lite so I’ll have to be extra cautious of his lows. I signed up for the unlimited strips option so I immediately ordered 300 more strips right away since it took about 2 weeks for my delivery. I plan to order more strips at about 150strips remaining. I will definitely be saving money on strips even with the exchange rate ☺️

Hope everyone has a great day and that the kitties surf safely :joyful:

2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Nice BG to start the day!:D
    [​IMG]

3. AmandaE

Thanks Joy!!

so proud of my Melly moo!! Fingers crossed I don’t come home to a mean bounce!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Go Mowgli! I hope he surfs safely today.

Sonia & Leo and AmandaE like this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh I'm glad you signed up for the OneDrop. I've really loved mine and the unlimited strips ease my mind - no running to the store trying to stay ahead of that! I hope Mowg's surfs safely :)

6. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Good job Mowgli! Maybe this will be the dose that help you stay green! I really love the one drop meter, But I have had a bit of trouble with CS, which was not the case at first. But Its wonderful having a surplus of strips!

7. AmandaE

Thanks Carla! 10 mins until I’m home and able to test!!

Tina and Salem and Sonia & Leo like this.
  8. AmandaE

Yes and in Canada strips are INSANELY expensive. $80 CAD For 100 so the unlimited strips have already paid for themselves!
    So far I think I will really like it too! I’m wondering how CS will handle the Canadian cases. I’m going to have to continually order ‘just in case’ strips in case the strips are held up at the border. Hopefully they will be understanding!

it’s really cool how the numbers go into the app through Bluetooth. I really like that.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Good plan to order ahead! I order when I open the next new box. Sometimes OD can be a bit slow on the delivery IMHO...they're not Amazon...so strips can take up to two weeks to be delivered.... I always have an unopened box of 300 in the cupboard...I have one box left from the older box and a new box of 300 on the shelf; I'll be ordering again soon - as soon as I open that next box...

Enjoy!

AmandaE and Sonia & Leo like this.
  10. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

That is the part I am having trouble with. Can't get anyone from CS to talk to me about it. But even with that issue I still like it.

11. Sue and Luci

Have you emailed them? Show them a screenshot of your phone when you're trying to sync - and any errors if you get an error message.

12. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Yes, They keep saying they will call me at "such and such" time that we set up. but they never call and everytime I email them back about it they say "Oh No! how about tomorrow" LOL every time! And when I call them I leave a msg. But I figure it will get worked out. I found I am ok without it, I put everything in the spreadsheet anyway.

Tina and Salem and Sonia & Leo like this.
  13. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increases!! Hope Mowgli surfs safely:D:D

14. Sue and Luci

Not to hijack Amanda's thread, but you could contact @Tina and Salem - she too has told me that she's had so much trouble with customer service that she's contacted the founder of the company! Perhaps you could IM her and ask her if you could be included in that call! Just a thought - but this is troublesome that now there are two of you with the same issues with OneDrop. I'm very sorry to hear that customer service has declined in their performance this much! Having difficulties with the meter is one thing - but having little to no support is another and needs to be addressed by management immediately!

15. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Hi @Sandra And Buddy ! Would you like for me to mention you too are having trouble with customer service ? I would be glad to let Jeff Dachis know I’m not the only one ! It’s got to be that To be that they are overwhelmed with customers and can not do but do much . I understand that but yiur s customer you need support someone’s got to let him know he’s company us in trouble of losing customers and it’s sad cause you know it’s a wonderful thing that’s why I fought so hard cause I believe in this one drop and saving money and it’s a nice meter when it works ! I made myself so stressed out for two nights I got really sick with a bad headache . I couldn’t find any other way to contact anyone else to help but I found his tweeter page and a human diabetic website where two guys were discussing one dro . One was just bragging about the company and meter and the other was highly fustrated as we are not getting any help . He asked the guy having trouble to give him his email associated with one drop he would take care of it . He must be searching to see people’s reviews of his company he apologized told this gentlemen he strives to have a friendly supported company . He believes in great CS ! If you can pm me and give me your email associate with it I can tell him to please help you . He seems to be a really nice man who’s very interested in his customers ! If you google his name he’s all over the internet with interviews and in tv advertising his company and showing his support in diabetes . He’s a type 1 diabetic I believe .

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  16. Sue and Luci

Oh my...we've gone off on the wrong trail here - it's @Sandra And Buddy who is having problems with the OneDrop - Amanda hasn't mentioned having issues...you might want to cut/paste this in an IM to Sandra and Buddy...

AmandaE and Tina and Salem like this.
  17. Tina and Salem

Oh boy ! Thanks !

AmandaE likes this.
  18. Tina and Salem

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    AmandaE likes this.
  19. Tina and Salem

Yes great job ! Mowgli ! Greens are scarey at first getting closer to that 50 but you will get use to it ! When you shot low you stay pretty much flat and low just streaming along all day before you gradually go up before his next cycle ! Good luck ! Have a great day !

AmandaE likes this.
  20. Tina and Salem

Sandra private message me in the conversation . I got his email that’s how I contacted him . I can give it to you also !

AmandaE likes this.
  21. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sent you a pm! Thanks!

Sorry @AmandaE For the thread hijack! :)

AmandaE and Tina and Salem like this.
  22. AmandaE

No worries guys! All of this information is relevant to me in case I end up having a CS issue!

Sue and Luci and Tina and Salem like this.