02/12/2020 Salem PMPS 78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Good Morning !
    Salem is still doing great . He hit some blues yesterday after that drop below 50. Then he settled down . 88 amps this morning so that’s good . We reduced to 1.75 units again . Let’s see how we do now .
    I’m not sure what’s going on with one drop , it’s all confussing . Some how my unlimited subscription got cancelled ? I did get an email saying to hang tight . She would be calling me . That was yesterday . So she may not have cancelled my subscription . I dnt know if they are working on my account or what ? I reactivated my subscription but it’s doesn’t show any upcoming activity for another months subscription for February . Maybe she will call soon . I’m stressed out about what’s going on . I got enough to worry about without adding it into my list of things . I can still use my meter but it doesn’t connect to the app so I can import my readings . I have not been able to import my test results to my one drop app since feb 9 ? Nor do I see it list under Bluetooth devices on my phone . I tried to connect it but it says unknown meter . But under my devices listed in my app it says one drop meter with the serial numbers for the meter . I reinstalled the app but is not helping at all .
    Oh well ....
    I hope everyone has a great day ! Praying for all kitties .

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/02-11-20-salem-amps-64.225518/#post-2525010

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Salem. I hope you get everything resolved with the One Drop soon.

Tina and Salem likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the reducie Tina!!! Salem is looking amazing!!

That's great that they asked you to hang tight, I'm sure it means they're working on it. I would wait a couple of days until they call or email before doing anything else like reinstalling the app. The meter works so you have Salem's numbers and if you're not running low on strips, that's what counts. Do you have any other Bluetooth devices in the house? Is your phone seeing them?
    It's a new phone, is it possible that's where the problem is?

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

As long as you have a backup meter, to keep Salem safe that's all that matters.

I like my excel and hard copy ss. It's more work but they are also more detailed and I have a backup. The only guarantee in electronics is that they do breakdown and data will be lost.

5. Tina and Salem

:):):):)Everything worked out . Thanks they are sending me a replacement ! It’s already shipped out today . I’m so relieved ! Just hope the next one is ok ! I hope it connects smoothly ! With no worries ! I hate bothering someone but if it’s not right ? Can else can you do ! When something doesn’t work right it bothers me akot I won’t stop til it’s fixed or replaced . I’m hard headed . And Persistent lol . I will drive myself crazy trying ..:p:p:):banghead: and whoever can help me resolve it . Bad habit sometimes . Made myself sick worrying about it it’s a wonderful meter to have I just got stuck with a lemon . It’s nice knowing I dnt have to worry about strips too .

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  6. Tina and Salem

Either his treats sky rocket his BG up or the dose reduction is making him balance or I did my first fur shot but I think the insulin went in I thought I felt it poke thru his skin ? ... lol

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020