02/19 Casper AMPS 617 0.5U, +2 270, +4 190, +7 143; PMPS 123, +2 339, +5 414

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Yuling & Casper (GA), Feb 19, 2021.

1. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Yuling & Casper (GA) Member

Happy Friday!!!!!!
    Casper's bg was quite high yesterday, this morning AMPS reached 617 without any food, changed the dose back to 0.5U. Will test him at +2 and take it from there.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Good. He needs it.

3. Yuling & Casper (GA)

You are absolutely right about his number. I was thinking he might go low this morning because he doesn't have too much food. He actually slept quite well last night rather than playing like the nights before. High bg makes him a little bit mild. hahahaha

4. Yuling & Casper (GA)

+2 at 270. Boy! Quite a drop. Giving him a snack now, will test again at +4.

5. tiffmaxee

He is one bouncy boy. Feed at +3 as well please.

6. Yuling & Casper (GA)

hahahha we will be very much challenged by his bouncing numbers.
    He had some tuna puree at 11, went to sleep; put down some chicken for him for lunch, not interested at all. I think he got burnt out. After a test at +4, gave him another can of Beyond, he finished almost the whole can.

7. tiffmaxee

And how! When feeding the curve feed smaller amounts and spread them out so he stays hungry. Just a few teaspoons will keep him surfing or bring him up.

8. Yuling & Casper (GA)

I Will try that with him...he is the type of kitty who can eat a cow when he wants to eat or put his nose in the air when he doesn't.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  9. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Slowwww doooooown Casper:cool:. Are you getting a +8? I'm so curious where he is at now. :cool: or :D or back on the trampoline?

tiffmaxee likes this.
  10. tiffmaxee

I’m curious as well.

11. Yuling & Casper (GA)

No, I didn't get his +8. His ears are pretty much all poked up, paws are bruised, I am trying not to do so much testing and give him some time to heal. He is at 123 after 8PM tonight, came up to me asking for dinner.

12. tiffmaxee

Feed a little hourly then. If he acts super hungry he’s likely getting lower.

13. Yuling & Casper (GA)

No, thought he was hungry, but did not finish the can, I think he doesn't like that one. Getting the other can ready to offer him at 10, along with the chicken.

14. Yuling & Casper (GA)

He is like roller coaster, I will never know where he will take me in 24- hour.:woot:

15. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Opened 3 cans, interested in one, took a few bites. Shows no interest to the chicken he liked. Leaving the food out for him in the night. Alarms set to check on him at 11, 1 and 3, then I will take it from there.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  16. tiffmaxee

He’s not cooperating. He has a stubborn streak. :bighug: