02/19-Dolly-AMPS 95 -88@2.25 -74@4 -60@5 -93@8 -PMPS 71 -77@1.5 -64@3.25 -69@4.25

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Feb 19, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...5-79-6-25-92-9-pmps-86-98-2-83-3-85-4.243318/

Happy Friday :joyful::joyful:

Dolly vomited her breakfast (scarf and barf I think) 1 hour after antibiotic, hope she didn't lose her meds.

Dolly just said “meow” for the first time in the nearly 8 years we've had her:joyful::joyful: She has a damaged voice box that I have no information on. She makes grunt sounds or other odd sounding noises. She has never made any normal cat sounds but I love, love the sounds she makes :woot::woot:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    tiffmaxee likes this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Now that’s progress! I hope the medication kicks that infection out of Dolly and heads her back to remission or at least feeling well all the time. :bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Me too!! Thanks Elise :) Have a great day :joyful:

4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Elise, Dolly is at 60@+5. I have to leave. I gave her some 12% just now. That usually raises her. I will be gone 2 hours. My husband is here but doesn’t test. Anything more I should do?
    @tiffmaxee

5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

I left out lc for her and told my husband to give her more mc at 1:00 when he takes a nap????
    @tiffmaxee

6. tiffmaxee

Sorry. Just seeing this. You did what I would have done.

7. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thank you!!!

8. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Have not shot this low in awhile. Do I want to give some mc? She ate some of her dinner, not a lot. :bookworm: Thanks for any advice.
    @Bandit's Mom
    @tiffmaxee

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  10. tiffmaxee

Yes. Give her a few teaspoons of mc.

11. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Elise. I let the mc go. She came up a little on her own. Gave her a different lc, hopefully she will eat. Have a good evening.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  12. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Dolly is seeing almost solid green cycles for the last 5 days. Beautiful!

13. tiffmaxee

14. Bandit's Mom

I decided to ignore the low 100s :) That's why the "almost solid green". LOL.

15. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Dolly's looking beautiful, Adrienne. I love that you got a MEOW out of her today. That just warms my heart to no end. :) Hope the antibiotics kick in and Dolly kicks the insulin habit again. :bighug:

16. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

She is just starting to really eat some dinner. I don’t know who this cat is, maybe she used to live here :joyful::joyful:. This is one happy, playing, going on her highest perch kitty cat. She suddenly just turned into this joyful little being. Her medicine, her diabetes, both, it’s just such a joy to watch. Whatever it is, however long it lasts, this kitty is feeling good today. :joyful::joyful:

17. tiffmaxee

I am hoping the antibiotic is getting rid of her nasal issues and she’s feeling great!

18. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hi Katherine, that meow was wonderful since she can’t really make normal cat sounds, just Dolly sounds :joyful: She’s just having such a good day. Looks like Ruby had great Green Day :D:D, great surfing Ruby!! Have a wonderful night, sleep well. Sweet kitty dreams Ruby. :bighug::bighug:

19. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Elise. Whatever it is that transformed Dolly today is pure joy to watch, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen this Dolly. Have a good night Elise. Sleep well and thanks for being here for us, especially the last six months. I am always grateful. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  20. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Her spreadsheet looks beautiful to me. I stare at it a lot :D What’s going on with Bandit? I suspect that sweet Budge is not being very sweet to Bandit and stressing her out when your back’s turned :nailbiting:. Hope you are having a good day Bhooma. It’s always nice to know you aren’t far away in case of a DQ:p crisis. Thanks Bhooma. :bighug::bighug:

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  21. Bandit's Mom

Bandit is being her usual unpredictable bouncy self. And yes, Budge and she can barely stand to be in the same room these days. But that's been their dynamic for a few years now. I suspect "big sis" Budge wants to take charge of Bandit's life and Bandit has had enough of kow-towing. A couple of nights back there was a spat because Budge was lying on a scratch bed that Bandit thinks is hers.

Goodnight DQ! :)

22. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Goodnight. Dolly went to bed an hour ago. Anything to prevent pokes. :cat::cat:

Bandit's Mom likes this.